||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^ got the oranges and now am patiently waiting for Finishline to get the Iguanas do I can use my 20 off

All 3 EXT c/w's just hit FNL today

What 20% off do you have? Coupon Code?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^ got the oranges and now am patiently waiting for Finishline to get the Iguanas do I can use my 20 off

All 3 EXT c/w's just hit FNL today

What 20% off do you have? Coupon Code?
guessing employee discount, the closet finish line to me wont let me use any coupons on free runs...

yea that's correct, free runs are excluded from coupons but if you get the manager on a good day and politely ask the manager he may over ride it and allow for the discount to go in.

also, (cant edit my last post from my phone) why do the ext's come in a sportswear box? The black pair with the cement midsole are dope in person and I'll be picking them up asap.

still want to know of FTL or champs will be getting the other colorways... if not ill just cop off eastbay

I used my reward coupon. You can use the $20 reward coupons on all Finishline products no exclusions. You get them when you spend $200 and your part of the winners circle program.

I've used coupons on the free run 3's, but I also ordered a pair of shorts with them, Theres a $20 off when you spend $125 that worked for me.

Also, a lot of times if the website won't let you use a coupon code, if you call-in to order, they will apply the discount without a hassle.

Challenge Red / Black – Cool Grey – Cool Grey
525267-601
nike-free-powerlines-0.jpg

nike-free-powerlines-2.jpg
nike-free-powerlines-red-3-1.jpg

----

we should start a new thread for the powerlines

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

I've used coupons on the free run 3's, but I also ordered a pair of shorts with them, Theres a $20 off when you spend $125 that worked for me.

Also, a lot of times if the website won't let you use a coupon code, if you call-in to order, they will apply the discount without a hassle.

is that coupon code you get from being a part of the winner's circle good for multiple use?

NDC has the grey/yellow and grey/red colors of the 4.0 frees marked down to $56. Dont know if this has been posted or not. Sorry if its a repeat.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

is that coupon code you get from being a part of the winner's circle good for multiple use?

GAN125  is the code and you use it as many times as you like. BTW if you guys aren't already using mrrebates.com, you should be. Get 6% cash back on purchases from NDC, finishline, eastbay, jimmyjazz and a bunch of others. It takes 90 days after your purchase until you get your cash, but theres no strings attached. And they also list all of the current coupon codes. Thats where I got this one, but you don't have to be signed up to use the code.

damn i really wanted the pure platinum/volt pair but now those black ext stole the show. How do ext's run? I haven't gotten the 3's yet but i wore a 9.5 in the 2's.

Originally Posted by GUSH

damn i really wanted the pure platinum/volt pair but now those black ext stole the show. How do ext's run? I haven't gotten the 3's yet but i wore a 9.5 in the 2's.
I'd stay TTS with the EXTs as well with any other type of FR3.  If you can just go to FNL and try them out.  I went yesterday and seen pretty much every CW besides the Chrome Yellows and Iguanas.
Also there is a little difference in width when I tried on my N7s.

Really need to pick up the royal blue color of these. I'm still rocking with my original free run livestrongs. Been awesome shoes but are beyond beat.

Im a 10 minute mile jogger, try last whole thing without burning myself out too fast. So all the half marathon take me a little over 2 hours to finish.

but 2 hours seem to go by fast without even noticing.

I can run longer if I pace myself,  I alway get burn out too soon when I push too hard,

going be doing a 26 mile marathon soon,  can't wait,  going be a long 4 hour jog tho.

Djhyper: Nice, bro. Pacing and good breathing are the key. Good luck with the full! Training for those takes a lot of dedication and time, but once you cross that Finish Line, it's WORTH THE HURT!

jk: I'm not sure about the launch dates, but there's going to be an all Volt upper + Pro Platinum sole + Black DF piece cw and an all Electric Green upper cw in the same color blocking....

Just ordered what probably might be my last FR3iD, unless they update the options...

Bruce FREEs
348klll.png

^^^
Do it

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

jk: I'm not sure about the launch dates, but there's going to be an all Volt upper + Pro Platinum sole + Black DF piece cw and an all Electric Green upper cw in the same color blocking....

Do you have pics of these 2 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom