||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I have both the black and blue colorways on my radar now. These are going to be great kicks for the summer.
pimp.gif

I'm ready for these to drop already. I need a challenge red colorway with grey laces.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

are you guys serious??

the 2s look way better than the 3s
No question. I just find it interesting that the previous FR (2s) looks more advance than the 3s. By looking at the evolution of the from the start of FR, it's like they designed the "3s" after the OGs, then out of nowhere the 2s became the 2s (if you get what I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
!). Personally, the 3s look like a FR 1.5. Nonetheless, I'm still looking forward to iDing them. 

Ron: I see it, homie!    

I dont like these, i might just pick up another pair of 2s when they go on sale.

maybe Ray can ID some sick ones that get me interested tho lol

LOL! I hope they let us preview the options like they did with the FR2s last year on Facebook.

the all yellows will be purchased for sure. and god help me when the grey/yellow goes on discount. fingers crossed.

A little over 2 weeks for the launch of the FR3iDs! 
34rgdpi.jpg

The traditional Black cw is a disappointment compared to FR2's rendition.

FWIW, the regular FR2s are no longer on Nike's (mobile) Running Site... If that's an indication, I'd think pretty soon. I want to try them out already! lol

Yeah, everyone is having mixed opinions about them now but I know once we get real pics and reviews people will totally change that.

That may be the case.

With the FR1s, I wasn't a BIG fan, but they really grew on me, but I ended up owning only two pairs. With the FR2s, once I saw the rendered catalog pics, I knew they'd be a problem for my wallet. Factor in iD... ALL BAD
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

1's were def OKAY to me as well. The fit on the 2 had me sold right out of the box. I remember the day the black/white dropped online I placed an order instantly. And i've never worn a shoe more in my life than I have the 2's.

I'm keeping an open mind on these and hoping that they are only better.

These 3s are gonna be like the Volt AM 2009s how a good amount of people slept on em & then the colorway vanished off the face of the earth.  Nike strategy is to release a color early on then near the end of the product cycle release one almost exactly like it but retouched.

I can see the yellow joints being that way this time around.  I personally didn't mind the FR2s but I preferred the look of the 5.0s and FR1s so I'm absolutely loving the 3s.  I have to check out the fit though because I didn't like the fit of the FR1/2 and was a 3.0 guy.  Hopefully the 3s fit more like the 5.0s and I'll go in deep this year.  I jumped on the LunarEclipse bandwagon but if the FR3 is a good fit I'm coppin minimum 3 colors on the 5th.  The price increase really sucks but it is Nike's most popular shoe, combined with the company-wide bump.  But just 2 years ago, 5.0s were 79.99 
mad.gif

That first yellow pair will be bought and beat from running/gym-use. I'm thinking the fit on these will be AMAZING.
Can't wait to mess around on iD as well.

They might as well throw these uppers on some lunarlon and make it the next lunaracers...

My favorite cws are the Chrome Yellows and All Greys. I'll get them when there's a good promo going on because I don't want to pay retail on GRs anymore knowing they'll hit a Nike Clearance Store as "NDC Returns" not too far from me, where I got a couple of my GR FR2s for $50. 

As for iD options, I'm hoping for...

- Khaki/ Light Brown / Brown / Earthy Base Colors
- Total Orange / Regular Yellow / Infrared / Electric Green / Off White / White / Grey / Volt Outsoles
- Option for a Regular and Reflective Swooshes (I know all the GRs have Reflective Swooshes)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the ability to have the DF Midfoot piece to a VARIETY of color options.

Back
Top Bottom