||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

i got the shield pack in grey in a10.5 for cheap...

i usually wear a10 in vans and Js... these free runs fit snug, will they stretch?!

From my experience, no they wont. I have 2 pairs and neither of them have really stretched out. I'd exchange them for a 11 if you can. I'm the exact same sizes as you. 10 in J's but I wear an 11 in free run+ 3's

i got the shield pack in grey in a10.5 for cheap...

i usually wear a10 in vans and Js... these free runs fit snug, will they stretch?!

From my experience, no they wont. I have 2 pairs and neither of them have really stretched out. I'd exchange them for a 11 if you can. I'm the exact same sizes as you. 10 in J's but I wear an 11 in free run+ 3's

damn that sucks, luckily i got them for 50 dollars

I got these a couple weeks back and after 4 wears (just walking) the left one (with the Nike+ compartment) started to squak. So i found someone mentioned in a thread on NT they put baby powder under the insole and I tried it. They still squeak. Is there a way to solve this or should I just give em back to the store?
My old Lunarglide 3 also have the Nike + compartment but never squeaked. Prolly cause of the thicker soles.
Im never buying shoes with Nike+ again :smh:

If anyone can help in locating a pair of the Tiffany and Co free runs, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 6.5-7

Back
Top Bottom