||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Quk- idk, ebay ?

Ray - nice find - i still like the bottom CW the best too - can't wait till they become available!!

EXT's fit LESS snug than my FR2's  

Originally Posted by pezones

Quktic- citysole.c o m

cutt- what i posted above in quotes was their response ^^

i'll call them next week and see if the have any updates

I obviously cant read. My bad.  Thanks for any future updates.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

I need these in my life with a quickness.
acd16765e72c14583d82b37255371a935ea3cb44_r.jpg

0d716b6deb231b58387dbe7772ed46ccee2c2e76_r.jpg

The original color-way posted in here is what does it for me.  I love the orange on the inside.  Just enough and not too much.  I cant wait for these.

Received my navy EXT's yesterday from CitySole. They fit smaller than my gr blue soar free run 3s. Feels like the toebox is lower and slightly snugger.

planning on copping my first pair of free runs
pimp.gif

cant decide between the free run 3 in either yellow, new green, or iguana
laugh.gif

anyone have pics of the free run 3s in iguana?? (not the EXT model)

Just picked up the Free Fuels for 160. I love them, but are free runs supposed to be hard to get on?

^Okay good. I've been afraid that I'd rip the neoprene when trying to get them on.

I haven't seen the EXTs in person; however, just by looking at the liner, they look to be more cushioned, so I'm thinking they fit snugger than the standard FR3s.

pez: Those look AWESOME! But mannn... again, the color of the DF system drives me away
frown.gif
. Nonetheless, dope pick-up!

Saw this on IG...
2lcp44j.jpg

More EXT cws?
nerd.gif

Looks like the colors were just reversed. The one on the right looks cool though.

Seen all colors at finishline, kind of want the black pair.

Yea from that picture you can tell that's the Nike Sportwear box behind the shoe. I wouldn't be surprised if they release more CWs later on.

got these on thursday decided to wear these to work today. these frees are a head tuner this is my fav color so far

Whoops! I didn't catch that
embarassed.gif
 The Wheat/Red pair has me confused though
nerd.gif

Total Oranges look DOPE! I want either those or the Chrome Yellow, but I can't decide
laugh.gif

Anyone with any ideas on how to fix the sliding tongue problem? The tongue on my right shoes always slides off to the side after walking in them for a while

^ Thank you kind sir
pimp.gif
!

Also, for the guys that have IDed a pair how is the quality? I'm thinking about IDed pair, just curious about ID vs GR quality.

Thanks~

Just got my iguana's yesterday. Haven't really kept up with the thread but I saw them at FNL and they're fire in person!

I really want to get these but I can't pick between obsidian or classic black! Which one should I pick guys?!

Back
Top Bottom