Yup! 
eyes.gif

Anywho... just saw these on SN.

Fuel Free Haven 3.0s
nike-free-haven-3.0-fuel-1.jpg

nike-free-haven-3.0-fuel-5.jpg

FUEL FR3 in the works?
nerd.gif

Of the three known Fuel cws, this is my favorite thus far.

-edit-
Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn Ray. Those Bruce Lee Frees are sick!! Anymore coming? Also, you living in Frisco?

Thanks, bro! Pretty close to it...

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by jump2man3pro

is the code still valid for runningwarehouse??

only takes off $10
its actually 10%, also dont forget before paying to add free bag, and free sticker to cart
wink.gif

got my LAFs from RW today... really nice in person, but I thought it was weird that the DF piece is volt instead of maize... what the hell was Nike thinking
30t6p3b.gif

^ Yeah, apparently they only made volt df straps for the first run of colorways. So lazy. I'm contemplating coloring the lace part black with a sharpie on mine.

btw, the volts and the light blue/reds are now on RWH

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by jump2man3pro

is the code still valid for runningwarehouse??

only takes off $10
its actually 10%, also dont forget before paying to add free bag, and free sticker to cart
wink.gif
thanks for the late notice....wish you would've posted earlier....hahah

Yeah guys Thanx for the RW coupon code and tips on the website. Had been waiting on the price drop Livestrongs arrived today. Love running in frees but not worth 100 bucks.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Those volts look way better in those pictures compared to Finishline's. Awesome pictures YoungGunna714!

HA, my EXACT thoughts, crazy how some stock pics make a shoe look so bad.

happened to me yesterday, saw a shoe in person that i didn't like online and LOVED it -

Originally Posted by pezones

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Those volts look way better in those pictures compared to Finishline's. Awesome pictures YoungGunna714!

HA, my EXACT thoughts, crazy how some stock pics make a shoe look so bad.

happened to me yesterday, saw a shoe in person that i didn't like online and LOVED it -
I was waiting to see these in person to decide if I like them enough.  Those pictures are good enough for me!  I need a pair!

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Excuse this noob question but what kind of socks are those youngunna?

Thanks Fellas...These socks are Nike Trainer Elite socks, Came out in all volt last year. 

Nike Outlets have the Volt Pro Combat shirts. I just seen em the other day. Check or call your local nikeoutlet 

ILLustRAYt,
Do you know what cleats those were in the Fuel Free pics? I don't think I've seen a pair of those football cleats in market at least not in an all volt color way. I remember seeing some NCAA players in Spring '09 wear those for a Pro Day. I've been hunting for them since.

Any of y'all have info on this one:

are the Frees (L and R) the second model? If I recall correctly the release was spring of last year or do they date further back.

Screen_shot_2012_07_01_at_9_33_09_PM.jpg

The pair on the left look like the first generation free runs. I can't tell on the right pair because the pic is too small.

SCT: I don't, bro... But I can iD the Frees lol

Left pair, as BT posted, is the first Free Run, and the pair on the right looks to be the Free 3.0 V2.

does anyone know what the Light Midngiht/Volt-Bright Crimson-Pro Platinum colorway is called?  Saw them today on Nike's website and I'd never seen them before.  Since they do not have my size and I was interested in ordering them I was trying to look elsewhere but wasn't sure what they were referred to as

^not sure on a specific name, but my local finishline had them on display the last time I was there (this past Saturday). Check finishline.com or a local fnl store. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom