Free SIM Card from AT&T

Joined Nov 13, 2007
Is there any way to get a free sim card or one for like 5 dollars cause im really not about to pay the 27 dollars and change they were asking for a freakingsim

Joined Jan 16, 2002

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettingot!

My-T.

Joined Jun 29, 2003
Originally Posted by MyTsharp

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettin got!

My-T.
i need to get a new one im still using a old one from like 05

Joined Nov 13, 2007
IDK i asked two people from two different stores (the cooperate store at kingz plaza in brooklyn & the floor booth on the first floor and both said a simwould cost 25 + tax)

Joined Oct 18, 2005
Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'lldo it

Joined Nov 13, 2007
Originally Posted by Late80s

Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'll do it
guess its the whole teenage thing. where's your store?

Joined Feb 9, 2009

Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'll do it

what store is this

Joined Apr 30, 2006
Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

what store is this

Joined Jun 15, 2002
if someone charges you for a sim they are truly a d!(*
... man iveworked at AT&T for yrs and ive never once charged somebody for one

hollakid619

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2003

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettin got!

My-T.
LMAO I work for T-Mobile too. If somebody come in nice and humble we'll just throw it at them on the house. But if someone is being a %%%@ we charge'em 20 bucks or just tell them "WE AINT GOT NONE!"

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

My-T.
LMAO I work for T-Mobile too. If somebody come in nice and humble we'll just throw it at them on the house. But if someone is being a %%%@ we charge 'em 20 bucks or just tell them "WE AINT GOT NONE!"
And this is why T-mobile gets all the good phones. Lets not even talk about reception

Joined Jun 13, 2004
them joints are free fam...
like My-T said we only charge the suckers and ayeholes.

Joined Jan 3, 2006
If you still can't get it for free call customer service and complain about your service and have them put it in your account notes to get one for free

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Man you just running in to the wrong people at the wrong time or you arent coming correct at the sales associates. if they do charge you, you can always callcust care and they normally will credit your account.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now