Free SIM Card from AT&T

Is there any way to get a free sim card or one for like 5 dollars cause im really not about to pay the 27 dollars and change they were asking for a freakingsim

roll.gif

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettingot!

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

roll.gif

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettin got!

My-T.
i need to get a new one im still using a old one from like 05

IDK i asked two people from two different stores (the cooperate store at kingz plaza in brooklyn & the floor booth on the first floor and both said a simwould cost 25 + tax)

Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'lldo it

Originally Posted by Late80s

Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'll do it

frown.gif
guess its the whole teenage thing. where's your store?

Its supposed to be free. The card rings out as free so u need to figure out what it is about you that makes u look like a sucker. Come to my store and i'll do it

what store is this
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

what store is this
devil.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if someone charges you for a sim they are truly a d!(*
laugh.gif
... man iveworked at AT&T for yrs and ive never once charged somebody for one

roll.gif

We only charge $20 @ Tmo if the customers being a +!++%!@. Otherwise them joints are free.99, sounds like you gettin got!

My-T.

LMAO I work for T-Mobile too. If somebody come in nice and humble we'll just throw it at them on the house. But if someone is being a %%%@ we charge'em 20 bucks or just tell them "WE AINT GOT NONE!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

roll.gif

My-T.

LMAO I work for T-Mobile too. If somebody come in nice and humble we'll just throw it at them on the house. But if someone is being a %%%@ we charge 'em 20 bucks or just tell them "WE AINT GOT NONE!"
roll.gif
And this is why T-mobile gets all the good phones. Lets not even talk about reception

them joints are free fam...
like My-T said we only charge the suckers and ayeholes.

If you still can't get it for free call customer service and complain about your service and have them put it in your account notes to get one for free

Man you just running in to the wrong people at the wrong time or you arent coming correct at the sales associates. if they do charge you, you can always callcust care and they normally will credit your account.

Back
Top Bottom