Free Slurpee Day at 7 Eleven

Went to the closet one just now by my office and every flavor i went to grab was water downed, horrible. Didnt even get anything i just threw the cup out

Yo, when I used to go to great america a couple years ago they had sprite ICEEs. Those things were the most refreshing, most satisfying, and best tasting drink to ever enter my mouth. I was mad excited when slurpee made the Sprite flavor, then I realized it was sugar free. Such bs. Ruined the best drink of all time. Because it's sugar free it tastes like damn sewer water and some baking soda. Smh, fml.

Yo, when I used to go to great america a couple years ago they had sprite ICEEs. Those things were the most refreshing, most satisfying, and best tasting drink to ever enter my mouth. I was mad excited when slurpee made the Sprite flavor, then I realized it was sugar free. Such bs. Ruined the best drink of all time. Because it's sugar free it tastes like damn sewer water and some baking soda. Smh, fml.
have u ever had that Hawaiian punch flavor?????
like liquid crack mm mmm mmmm
on a side note its sad how wack great america is now :smh:

We have like two 7-11's left in town after Circle K and QuikTrip expanded these past couple years. A free 12oz slurpee isnt worth the drive over there.

i used to get pumped for this until i realized that the biggest cup for a slurpee is only like $1.89 or something

There's a 7 11 next to my job so I went there during my lunch break. These 3 teenagers were drinking 1/4 of the slurpies and then getting another one, they walked out with like 10 between all three of them :lol:

I was lucky to get mine before all the summer camp kids were brought in, they were rolling like 30 deep and there were about 3 different groups.

I got blueberry but it was too sweet so I had to throw it out and chase it with water.

Back
Top Bottom