Free Walnut Shrimp - Panda Express 03/10/10 only!!

http://www.pandaexpress.com/px/Facebook/HoneyWalnutShrimp_Wed031010.html

HoneyWalnutShrimp_Wed031010.jpg

NOT the business. I tried 'em once, in hopes that they'd be remotely close to getting them at an actual restaurant. Not even close.
sick.gif

You guys are insane. Have you even tried this? It's got to be one of my favorite Chinese dishes.

Thanks for that coupon. Haven't tried the Panda one but for free....sure.

For everyone saying they are nasty and you've tried them already....c'mon now, it just came out today:
[PRESS RELEASE] ROSEMEAD, CA--(Marketwire - March 4, 2010) - Panda Express, the nation's leader in Asian dining experiences, announces the launch of its most decadent dish to date, Honey Walnut Shrimp. Debuting at all Panda Express restaurants on March 10, 2010, the premium entrée is made with fresh tempura shrimp, wok-tossed in Panda's signature gourmet honey sauce and topped with glazed walnuts.

DON'T LIE! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by lokiD40

For everyone saying they are nasty and you've tried them already....c'mon now, it just came out today:
[PRESS RELEASE] ROSEMEAD, CA--(Marketwire - March 4, 2010) - Panda Express, the nation's leader in Asian dining experiences, announces the launch of its most decadent dish to date, Honey Walnut Shrimp. Debuting at all Panda Express restaurants on March 10, 2010, the premium entrée is made with fresh tempura shrimp, wok-tossed in Panda's signature gourmet honey sauce and topped with glazed walnuts.

DON'T LIE! 
tongue.gif
Not at all, dude. Like Mr Fongstarr, this is one of my FAVORITE Chinese dishes. But, they've had 'em in Vegas for MONTHS and even some Seattle locations. They DO NOT compare to getting them from a real Chinese restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom