Free Zip Line Event in S.F.

i went on thurs adn the line was too long. now i heard people are getting there at like 8am and getting wristbands. they only doing about 500 a day.

Yeah....that is how it is working so far. I had some co-workers that were trying to do this at lunch but all the wrist bands were gone. I have to try to do this on a Saturday which is worse. Cool thing that there doing though downtown but anything that is free get people all gassed up.

I spoke to one of the workers. She said to get there at 8:30 and bands are passed out at 10:00. Looks fun, but I don't have time to wait in line. One band per person too.

so where's the closest parking spot there? i was thinking of parking next to metreon or union square and maybe just walk there since i don't know any other spots.

I was able to hit it up late thursday when all the employees were zippin along
tongue.gif
if I had to wait, it wouldn't have been worth it, but it was pretty fun. The best part was taking the step off the 5 story tower @ the beginning. I'd definitely like to try a taller longer zip line in the mountans or something
happy.gif

I was able to hit it up late thursday when all the employees were zippin along
tongue.gif
if I had to wait, it wouldn't have been worth it, but it was pretty fun. The best part was taking the step off the 5 story tower @ the beginning. I'd definitely like to try a taller longer zip line in the mountans or something
happy.gif

I got there @ 6:30, I had a plug though so I didn't wait at all
happy.gif

still have the Monte Carlo murder mobile JCSellSF? That thing was nasty
pimp.gif

No way, she's a gem, keep her forever
wink.gif

GN>Monte Carlo all day, same chassis but Turbo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom