Freeway's Three Solo Albums>Wayne's Three Solo Albums

Leslie is my man and 100 grand but Waynes album are much better

philadephia free is a classic tho

if we talking str8 rymes and lyrics not what all the herbs listen to on the radio than its freeway all day

but the wayne groupies will come in to hop on his .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

if we talking str8 rymes and lyrics not what all the herbs listen to on the radio than its freeway all day

what are rymes
frown.gif

Easily.

You can say this for a lot of artists against any 3 Wayne albums you want to put in to the discussion.

some of yall cudnt call it str8 if ya life was on the line

Philly Freeway > Carter 1 > Carter 2 > Free at Last > Carter 3 > Stimulus Package

n I hated Carter 3 and think Stimulus Package is just Ok but its early and it will prolly grow on me more

right now I just find myself going back to the same 4,5 songs

Philadelphia Freeway 2 wasn't an official album really, Free even said it was just more of a mixtape to feed the streets and considers Stimulus Package his 3rd album.

But if you wanna count Philadelphia Freeway 2 we can put it up against Rebirth.
laugh.gif

And I'm glad people aren't completely shunning this idea, I chose to put him against Wayne just to show that Free is highly slept on and has a great catalog. Good to see some people agreeing, and good to see most of the people that disagree are putting actual reasons and their opinions.

You can also make a case for this man's first three albums as well.

the-truth5.jpg

07b89350cd8b05af2a397eb032eb.jpeg

7808-the-bcoming.jpg

The three main dudes (minus Hov) from the ROC, Beans, Free and Ye, all have amazing catalogs now that I think about it.

Shoulda just made this an appreciation thread.
laugh.gif

Philly Free 2 was a good !++ album. I dare to call it almost a classic.
Also, Freeza and Just Blaze squashed the beef over twitter....

Can't wait for the reunion. 

pimp.gif

Lyrically Freeway doesn't out rap Wayne on Philly Freeway/Free At Last compared to C1/C2.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Lyrically Freeway doesn't out rap Wayne on Philly Freeway/Free At Last compared to C1/C2.

Truth

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Easily.

You can say this for a lot of artists against any 3 Wayne albums you want to put in to the discussion.

Fact:Lil wayne's albums>Fabolous albums

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Easily.

I said a lot not all.

Fact: TINC or Rich Yung Mixtape or Loso's Way: Rise To Power > Wayne period

Easily.

I said a lot not all.

Man I'm convinced that when it's a rapper you don't like, you just hear what you want to hear.

All them fab tapes are in the same lane as Wayne's mixtape. They're the same product so there's no room for confusion here, you just have a blinding distaste for Wayne.

Freeway has had 4 albums. There was a Philadelphia Freeway 2... Does anyone even remember that album? It came out the same day as Eminem and Meth and Red so I guess that's why

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Easily.

I said a lot not all.

Man I'm convinced that when it's a rapper you don't like, you just hear what you want to hear.

All them fab tapes are in the same lane as Wayne's mixtape. They're the same product so there's no room for confusion here, you just have a blinding distaste for Wayne.
That's your opinion about my opinion. That's all it is.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...dudes are comparing Freeway to Wayne? That's not a knock on Freeway but come the ##$% on. You #%+@*+ ain't even making good comparisons.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

??????????

Yall really don't like Wayne....I mean dude is this generations biggest rapper yet yall @%#+*@ on here comparing him to Freeway
laugh.gif

Easily.

I said a lot not all.

keyword ALBUMS..I know Loso get it in on the mixtape level..and Wayne does too..so the edge goes to you know who on the album level

Back
Top Bottom