Freight Forwards for non-US residents who shop in the US...........help?

This is a long shot, but I was hoping one of you intelligent people can help me.

So I live in Australia and want to purchase from Ralph Lauren USA.

I've used a VPN to access the site without issue but when I go to mail to my usual freight forwarding company (MYUS) the order is cancelled.

I've now found out that RL USA have banned all orders to be sent to any freight forwarding companies.

How do I get around this? Are there any solutions?

I also now have a US$200 Ralph gift card that I maybe can't use if I don't place the order too.

Thank-you for any advice..........
GQ

Hmm I would have suggested a proxy site, but Idk if there is for the US. I've used a proxy site to purchase items from Japan.

Do you have a close friend or family in the states that can help with your purchase?

Hmm I would have suggested a proxy site, but Idk if there is for the US. I've used a proxy site to purchase items from Japan.

Do you have a close friend or family in the states that can help with your purchase?

I have a buddy who I am hoping can help.

But if not I have to offload this USA RL gift card somehow too.

Basically would need a "trustworthy" person to order it for you at their U.S. address and send to it you from the states to Australia. Unless you can have a personal shopper or something, they would order it for you but chances are they still use the address forwarding instead of a real U.S. address.

Basically would need a "trustworthy" person to order it for you at their U.S. address and send to it you from the states to Australia. Unless you can have a personal shopper or something, they would order it for you but chances are they still use the address forwarding instead of a real U.S. address.
sounds like the only way home......

Back
Top Bottom