Fremont..what happened to thee?

First the stabbing in Kennedy earlier this year...now this

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

my boy's brother is in Newark SWAT, and they're currently hiding out at the hiding place where the confirmed suspects are located. They are also loaded with automatics...

How did Fremont get so violent? my hometown :\
ohwell.gif
Shooting

Quote:
At the hospital, the 16-year-old boy told police that he and two friends were throwing gang signs toward a group of six or seven people near the school when one of them ran up to the car and fired several shots, Veteran said.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

my friend's parents are trying to move outta fremont cause they said it's been getting worse and worse every year.
fs: 2007 undftd play dirty varsity sz.M

I thought my friend was playing around when he told me this yesterday. Anyone know what the guys were who got shot? I live right next to the Irvington sign and I saw SWAT driving around all over one neighborhood back and forth for awhile last night.

Edit. Wait? Is this old? I was thinking this was some other incident that my friend told me about cus someone got shot by a shotty near Walgreens yesterday.

Pills
Im on the best drugs around, Shrooms and X
When im gone off a pill, Aint no tellin whats next

I got it for cheap whatever you need
Heron, Cocaine, and I even got speed

Nah you posted the wrong link. What you posted happened last April. It says in the article that the shootings happened while Irvington was on Spring Break. Heres the link to the shooting by Walgreens that just happened.cbs5.com/video/?id=27901@kpix.dayport.com&cid=129
Pills
Im on the best drugs around, Shrooms and X

Oh wow.

That's crazy.

R.I.P. to the dude who got shot.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

smh.gif
like i said in the other post the whole bay is getting worse..I never really go to fremont so I dont know how that city is like, but I thought its mostly upper class suburbs?

damn my bad. yea, the link is bad. Thanks for the update brown.

Quote:
but I thought its mostly upper class suburbs?

It is. The typical suburban type surrounding, so it's irritating when you see kids in their little wannabe gangs or kids thinking they're struggling when they live in Fremont. and then stuff like this happens

Quote:
It is. The typical suburban type surrounding, so it's irritating when you see kids in their little wannabe gangs or kids thinking they're struggling when they live in Fremont. and then stuff like this happens

yup...and whats with kids that are not from oakland saying town bidness? I live in rich half the week the other half im in sacramento and the kids that moved to sacramento from daly city always be yelling out town bidness. Is it like the cool thing to rep oakland or east oakland?

Quote:
kids thinking they're struggling when they live in Fremont
Just because someone lives in Fremont doesnt mean they have money. The only reason why me and my family live here is cus of below marker rate. Before we were on the list and moved to where im at now I lived all over Hayward and Union City. I live in nice apts. so it probably looks like my Mom has $. Where I live we have 3 units set aside for that. We pay low low rent. About $800 less then everyone else.

Quote:
@ dudes in fremont trying to be hard out of here!
Fremonts far from dangerous but there are some people who are real just like how there are some squares in Oakland, Rich, SF, etc...PillsIm on the best drugs around, Shrooms and X

rest in peace to elric wheeler. he was mad respected by everybody in fremont and beyond. too bad the youngsters didnt know who he was...damn, he just had a newborn too...

jazzyFLESH.com
>touch more bread than a motherfu**in deli!<
AIM: tee eye ehm / e-mail: timmyjimmy784@yahoo.com/ reppin the bay area

Dam all this violence in the Bay sucks. Mostly gang problems I would assume.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Back
Top Bottom