French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

cdp81087 cdp81087 That question has been asked 4 times in the last two pages, so don't expect an answer because it's already been answered, recently
Check the thread pics my dude, there are plenty of RD close ups so you can compare.

Last edited:
lol. why dont u just wait and do it. more so, it takes more than one aspect in identifying fakes.
Not even worried about them being fake. Copped my pair from NDC. Just hoping that terrible mold quality is overstated in that picture of the retail.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the information claimed on the picture below is factual? I don't really care about the promo or the fake/unauthorized pair, but does anyone have any shots of their newly acquired 7s that they can take a close up of? My pair gets here on Thursday and I'm tempted to pull out the DSLR for a photoshoot.

View media item 1370875
The bottom pair is actually the stock GS picture that is on NDC, the middle is what you're getting and the top is what's got me scratching my head saying how in the world do they look better than JBs

@MONOPOLIZE
 -- seems that it's not that exaggerated. The lines look pretty sloppy for a so-called "remastered" version.
From off memory and the pics Ive seen with '02 french 7 vs '15 french 7, the mountains are about the same. They never really been 100% on point, after all it is humans painting them, theres bound to be a flaw here and again.

Last edited:
4s quality is so much better than these...seen both and have both near me now...roommate got the 7s, me 4s...she actually got one of the better pairs i saw, quality wise...her paint is pointed more like the promo pics...probably smaller size advantage...

Can anyone confirm that the information claimed on the picture below is factual? I don't really care about the promo or the fake/unauthorized pair, but does anyone have any shots of their newly acquired 7s that they can take a close up of? My pair gets here on Thursday and I'm tempted to pull out the DSLR for a photoshoot.
It's factual if you want JB to look bad.

I've seen a ton of these and they all have good paint jobs.

In todays age of misinformation it's easy to put a bad spin on a product because of one picture.

When you are the #1 and no competition is in sight, you are going to have haters no matter what.

it's human nature.

It's factual if you want JB to look bad.

I've seen a ton of these and they all have good paint jobs.

In todays age of misinformation it's easy to put a bad spin on a product because of one picture.

When you are the #1 and no competition is in sight, you are going to have haters no matter what.

it's human nature.
Well, to be fair, I've seen several pairs of these 7s, and the blue paint looks like it was painted by a 5-year-old, seriously.  C'mon, Nike, for $190, can we please have better QC?

Mine will be here on the 29th. Unfortunately, I got them from Foot Locker. I say that because some recent packages I've gotten from them, the boxes have been damaged and there shipping material was laughable. I hope they don't screw this up.

Mine will be here on the 29th. Unfortunately, I got them from Foot Locker. I say that because some recent packages I've gotten from them, the boxes have been damaged and there shipping material was laughable. I hope they don't screw this up.

FTL double boxes Jordans.

My pair is supposed to get here tomorrow but I'm hoping this snow storm doesn't delay it 
mean.gif

^^Yea^^, I heard 24+ inches up North.

Got about 6" down here, still enough to slow traffic to a crawl.

^ Almost feels like '03-04, Clean retro Js just sitting around waiting on people who actually want the shoe.

Hopefully it stays this way.

Maybe its the back, to back ,to back release of similar colorways ?.

Maybe the price hike, got casual buyers on pause for now?.
Maybe that price got parents reluctant to give the xtra 20 for the mini J-heads or Lil beasts ?. :tongue:

Maybe all the above.

Either way , "I hope we feel like this forever , forever-ever, forever-ever" ...

Last edited:
I don't think casual is the right. I'm a sneaker head but, by no means do I buy a shoe if I don't like/more then once a week. But, the fact there was a price hike made it easy for me, a casual shoe buyer to get a pair.

So these came with real metal tips??? That's good to know going forward. We will see if this is a trend with "easy cops" once the Oreo IV drops. Hopefully this continues

Back
Top Bottom