French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

By casual ,I meant someone that doesnt necessarily collect, just buys here and again, but uses that shoe they buy as their daily pair. A casual buyer would likely opt for a cheaper pair, as opposed to paying the price hike.

Where Im a collector, if its a pair I want, within reason I wont pass because of price, again thats a price within reason. Pairs from my Collection only come out on nice days. I got lightweight runners I use as my dailys ,and a few pair of retros that are beat by my standards Ill use as dailys.

Last edited:
I literally walked in the mall and copped these after I Picked em up online because I couldn't wait for them to ship lol

I would not double up on a shoe let alone an all leather upper vii unless your gonna be balling in the pair hardcore

^ Almost feels like '03-04, Clean retro Js just sitting around waiting on people who actually want the shoe.

Hopefully it stays this way.

Maybe its the back, to back ,to back release of similar colorways ?.

Maybe the price hike, got casual buyers on pause for now?.
Maybe that price got parents reluctant to give the xtra 20 for the mini J-heads or Lil beasts ?. :tongue:

Maybe all the above.

Either way , "I hope we feel like this forever , forever-ever, forever-ever" ...

All of those are possibilities. We'll see how the year goes. This was an important release for me though.

By casual ,I meant someone that doesnt necessarily collect, just buys here and again, but uses that shoe they buy as their daily pair. A casual buyer would likely opt for a cheaper pair, as opposed to paying the price hike.

Where Im a collector, if its a pair I want, within reason I wont pass because of price, again thats a price within reason. Pairs from my Collection only come out on nice days. I got lightweight runners I use as my dailys ,and a few pair of retros that are beat by my standards Ill use as dailys.
While not daily wear, the only thing I won't wear them for is to do some type of dirty work but, because I paid 209 (w/ shipping) doesn't mean I'm just going wear them once or, twice during the year. I've always wanted to have a pair of Jordan's. I know, I could've walked into a shoe store and, picked up a pair of 1's/Futures/spizikes...etc but, those aren't sought after releases that will make me feel special. Special because they're a popular retro release. Also, no I'm not willing to pay anything for a shoe. I don't care if some shoe is supposedly the greatest shoe ever, I wouldn't pay 1000.00 dollars for it, for example.

Let this continue because I will not be that person trying to win a chance to spend your own money when people of the future look back and see people entering raffles to buy a shoe they going to think we was some fools

nthat.gif

Last edited:
If only they were still available in my size on Nike.com. I wish 3rd party shoes sites allowed for free shipping new releases.

@"Baconbitz" ,, I hear you.

I got so many pairs that they only can get wore once or twice a year.Been at this sneaker collecting 15+ yrs.
Ive never paid more than $50 over retail on pairs I seeked.
Lastly I collect/wear pairs I like, I could truly ,full heartedly, and honestly ,give a $#!+ less if theyre sought after, I only buy if they appeal to me.

Last edited:
@"Baconbitz" ,, I hear you.

I got so many pairs that they only can get wore once or twice a year.Been at this sneaker collecting 15+ yrs.
Ive never paid more than $50 over retail on pairs I seeked.
Lastly I collect/wear pairs I like, I could truly ,full heartedly, and honestly ,give a $#!+ less if theyre sought after, I only buy if they appeal to me.
I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't like them. The fact that they are sought after just adds to that coolness.

:D ^ I get u.

Ftr, I wasnt coming at u, or trying to put u on defense , I was just speaking on how I do it.

Hey guys what are these like for size?

I'm new to Jordan's, currently have oreo 5's which I think I could've got in a 13.5 instead of 14, but I also have some fire red 3's and spizikes which are spot on in a 14?

Hey guys what are these like for size

I'm new to Jordan's, currently have oreo 5's which I think I could've got in a 13.5 instead of 14, but I also have some fire red 3's and spizikes which are spot on in a 14?

I 5hiught I had to go a .5 down but I stayed tts with my normal 10.5

I 5hiught I had to go a .5 down but I stayed tts with my normal 10.5

Yeah, these were definitely true to size like everything else here recently. I think people get mixed up with what their true size is. I just measure my foot on the foot scale at foot locker, and that's what I consider my true size.

Yeah, these were definitely true to size like everything else here recently. I think people get mixed up with what their true size is. I just measure my foot on the foot scale at foot locker, and that's what I consider my true size.

True. People ate confused. Jordans for the most part are TTS. People dunno what they be saying, lol. These are the same people that say they fit 9.5-11.5.

Lol tts is the right fit, in fact Tts seems slightly tight around the back medial side because of the padding on my right shoe.

So yesterday I checked finishline and they were sold out of every pair except a sz 13.

Now they have almost a full run of all sizes.

Are these all pairs from cancelled orders?

Back
Top Bottom