French Montana - Jungle Rules [Worst Rap Album Of the Year]

There's a difference between club smashes, and ordinary, forced garbage. This is the latter. Nothing but forgettable throwaways

There's a difference between club smashes, and ordinary, forced garbage. This is the latter. Nothing but forgettable throwaways

hmm not even a sleeper?

i believe you, but Everyone slept on unforgettable da track until da video out.

I rock wit that joint but they did force the hell outta that joint, dudes was making random challenges for it, Diddy was pluggin it in the most random occasions. It leaking two months early had me sure it wasn't gon do much

hmm not even a sleeper?

don't listen to these boys.

if you like french its an okay album with a few good songs. standouts to me rn are a way, jump, bring dem tings and the song with bathroom in the title.

i feel like a lot of people on here go into albums of artists they know they only like a couple songs from overall and expect them to change up their whole style lol.

i do wish he had more of that classic harry fraud 80's samples style beats on here but he probably tryna max out on the hits since unforgettable doing so well.

Thought I was tripping, hotel bathroom is hard. "Free max b for oneeeeeeee night "

Bad vibes :nerd:this album is hot. I liked it even though came out last season I was in Miami when came out maybe july 2017 . He has more then enough hits on here. I enjoy playing this song white dress bumps has some style. So most of you guys didn't like unforgettable with Swae lee? summer hit i think i heard this song 4 times a day Revolt and radio. Maybe i can get a few music listeners on here . Beats and lyrically i cannot front on this album . I would have to disagree with post .

Back
Top Bottom