linesheet6.jpg

detail9_2.jpg

detail10.jpg

detail11.jpg

l_e23806e3cbfbfdfeaa87ed111e5fd95b.jpg

Not fresh at all :x
sick.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I like the idea. It's just hard to make out. I think a more effective picture would be from the side or a casket with the open part showing the feet instead of the head.

thanks for the geat insight.

the idea for the design is inspired by the Heaven's Gate cult incident. I don't know if you remember, but the members of the cult all killed themselves and when their bodies were discovered, they were all covered in purple bed sheets and the only part of their body that was visible were the shoes, which were brand new nikes. They were literally, "fresh to death," hah.

The shirt is actually very nice, great font and text size and very well done details on the shoes but the poorly drawn body itself ruins the entire design.

Thats a dope shirt
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

pretty sick IMO, just kinda sux that they can't put nike, jumpman, or swoshes. Could have at least done something like Triumvir Bruce Lee BMP tees, with the flipped (upside-down) swooshes
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

Its Okay No Something I Would Cop
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

sex murder nd mayhem is the onyl hot shir tout all them lol they made it look like the fire red v lol
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

i like the shirts.....they are all banging and i would definately cop them all
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Back
Top Bottom