Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

NOOOOO...I want these really bad from previous pics anyways but have spent money else where. Hope there around in a month or so for a decent price

Uh oh..gotta keep my eyes open..my footlocker never gets 95's..so i'ma have to hit up the nearest footaction..

won't be able to hit up anywhere til thursday. hopefully they're still around. these are much needed

yooo will,just come down here, am95s galore
laugh.gif

def. gotta cop these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope they are at my footlocker near me... gonna cop tomorrow... am95s are sooo comfy.... they are my every day shoes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yooo will,just come down here, am95s galore
laugh.gif

def. gotta cop these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely man..keep me posted on when you see these around the BX..if i don't end up coppin the pearls or aces..i'll definitely get thefresh water's..hopefully they out by then..

^yea def.,ill check a few spots during the week..ill keep you posted
these aren't a must right now with all the other releases in march, but that 30% makes it hard to pass up on these
laugh.gif

i dont have a 30 (so so sad lol) but ill keep dudes posted if i see them around me.... i know footlocker mondawmin mall didnt have them today as of 5pm... waslooking around for some shoes on sale
happy.gif

will check out towson and white marsh tomorrow

Okay, I'll to holler at my FootLocker connection this weekend, since it's gonna be a employee appreciation weekend, thanks for the information!

Damn...Nike wants to keep this recession going.

They need to slow down on all these hot releases. Give us time to rebound after the Foams and 1/2 cents.

Real talk...it seems like there is TOO much stuff comin out...

In a way its good, but in a way its bad...real bad...for my wallet...

Back
Top Bottom