Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

aww dang nabbit...
i got in my pocket 140.00 cash untill next friday..
is 120.00 enough? if not im passing...
SmH...i want these for ultra...

damn tax return..
its been almost a month!!!
mad.gif

im guessing footaction in sharpstown....i might have to make a stop and see if thell do me with the 30% off, if not im just gonna hold tight till the griffsdrop and cop them off swoosh

Originally Posted by gueser

DOPE COLORWAY BUT NEVER BEEN A FAN OF AM 95'S:.
i wasnt really a fan til i copped the chilis last yr... comfy and durable... my every day joints
happy.gif

people, let me remind you these look extremely different in person, more green than blue, but I love green

Originally Posted by JorPun662

people, let me remind you these look extremely different in person, more green than blue, but I love green

where did you buy them???

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

footlocker sharpstown, kid with the braids and glasses helped me, very helpful kid, good employee

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

footlocker sharpstown, kid with the braids and glasses helped me, very helpful kid, good employee

footlocker?? damn i was thinking/hoping it was FA...i doubt ill get hooked up there so im just going to have to wait for the next f&f

Back
Top Bottom