Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

I just might have to swoosh on a second pair...
you should have BEEN on that mike! i've already had 3 pairs of these and traded one away for those drury currents.
pimp.gif
Still plenty of time to get another. I was too busy wasting time searching for you know what, in the process I managed to at least get a pair of chili's and FW's. I figured since I've somewhat overcame the feeling of "NEED" to have them neons I'll just wait it out...
ohwell.gif
sup guys.... did swoosh get a restock?
I wouldn't know......wish I had a swoosh account though.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

I just might have to swoosh on a second pair...
you should have BEEN on that mike! i've already had 3 pairs of these and traded one away for those drury currents.
pimp.gif
Still plenty of time to get another. I was too busy wasting time searching for you know what, in the process I managed to at least get a pair of chili's and FW's. I figured since I've somewhat overcame the feeling of "NEED" to have them neons I'll just wait it out...
ohwell.gif
sup guys.... did swoosh get a restock?
I wouldn't know......wish I had a swoosh account though.
same here.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wow..

this thread still out here. So question is a 2nd pair a basic must then?.. just to keep in the stash?

I copped the dunk sparks instead of these....

I would cop these but I need to sell a pair of kicks first.... LOL but I will get these..... so fly

my spot restocked over the weekend so i finally broke down & copped (on the 50, of course)...
happy.gif

these aren't bad at all...
rix11y.jpg

I'm mad I got a pair on the last 50 and tried to exchange em for the team oranges.. And no one will do the exchange.. So I jus bought the oranges atretail.. Now I'm stuck wit a DS pair I don't want

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Got mine on a 50%
can any1 say $72.50??
Now i need the Safety Orange on the 50%
was there mostly a FSR?

i cant find any footlocker/champs that carries these. i was hoping to pick them up with the EA that just went by.

10.5?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sneakerdoctor.com has them in some common sizes & with the coupon code: "MAY09" you can cop for $120 shipped.

Just copped these for $125 from sneakertique (ebay seller), just wondering if I should return them back due to these slight blemishes..

Sorry to GD but I really need the UPC for these could someone PLEASE HELP ME OUT and post- THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

Back
Top Bottom