Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

not really into 'em...

i like to match up colors (like at least one spot in my tee or hat that matches the shoe), and this color looks mad hard to match with anything...

now if they dropped these but with a baby blue, or even regular blue, i might have to cop.

Didnt see those at either of the footlockers I went to today. Im in SoCal

plus got me a new footlocker hookup this weekend, a ol homie of mines said holla at him anytime, yezzir!
pimp.gif

Hope theres a 50% off soon.

I promised myself I was done till November copped the neons anyway. These are def some freshfreshwaters.......must.........resist.......must......log.......out

These will be copped.. and i guess the griffeys are coming soon.. EVERYONE in my hood is going crazy for the griffeys...

Why didnt they hold these back until scheduled release date so many kicks i gotta cop,with limited ammounts of funds,im still goin to cop these but the photoslook abit disapointing colours look abit bland but until i see in person.....

not feelin the outlined swoosh, but i guess i'm nitpicking. i will prolly grab this weekend with 30% off ($98)
pimp.gif

**EDIT**
scratch that!! if it's a 50 this weekend then $70 FTW.

just when I thought it was safe to save money till the orange 95s release, these joints drop
laugh.gif
. Well...........I just got paid now time to hunt for thesethis weekend

Eggplants then 1/2 Cents then Fresh Water 95s lol. Nike just got $535 from me in 3 Months

Originally Posted by JorPun662

dmxgod wrote:

JorPun662 wrote:

these are out just copped but look more greenish blue in person
Pics? Please show us!!
pimp.gif

This should do, otherwise I'll take another angle shot, lol

This should do, otherwise I'll take another angle shot, lol

wait a minute!! these look green
mad.gif

**EDIT**

yeah, on 2nd thought i may just pass on these & wait for the griffeys. i don't know. it will depend on how i feel about this "algae water"color when i see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom