Friend almost got robbed at my builiding. What should i do?

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. andseen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him.they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has alsohad altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff tothis family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry abouthis older brother and boys stabbing me or some #**! coming home.

Let it slide or bang out?

Cliffnotes:
Came home with friend. Sees some guys outside my building that live there.
I go up stairs to my building friend leaves.
get upstairs. call him half hour later tells me they tried to rob him but he dipped.
Should i go after these lil f@gz? and risk older brother and w/e making me feel threatened coming home every day?

Bang out or let it slide?

altercations with your mother? If you really want to do something make him at fault and get the better end of the deal or whatever. either way try to includeas little amount of people as possible whatever you do. haha this is a weird thread

where you from?

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. and seen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him. they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has also had altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff to this family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry about his older brother and boys stabbing me or some *%*# coming home.

oh now you know you totally gotta bang him bro

-Get your cuban friend Ramon to come along
-Get a bus
-Invite him in acting like you got some money for him
-Bang him
-Let Ramon bang him too
-Ask him to get out n get some napkins
-Speed off
-?????
-Profit $$

tape it

lol im from Toronto.

and no my mom cant buy a gun. i can though....

Forgot about jae - What? am i missing something.

Kill him and his brother
pimp.gif
and piss on they grave
pimp.gif
word to tales of the hood

Nobody is crying my dude. and nobody is gonna end up dead... unless...

and altercations with my mother is just his older bro bein rude.

Somebody's got ta die
If I go, you got ta go
Somebody's gotta die
Let the gunshots blow
Somebody's got to die
Nobody got ta know
That I killed yo %!* in the mist, kid

roll.gif

forreal bang out

man i think you should stay home make yourself a sandwhich (peanutbutter and syrup trust me its good) and call it a night... In my opinion if you didnt already"bang out" with the big bro who got into it with your moms you not about much.. remember if you mess with the little bro, big bro will come afteryou... and I dont think thats what you want............................

Everyone is sayin bang out and thats what i really wanna do and prob wat im gonna do....

edit: pilo. Big bro isnt anything different from lil bro though. a little bit of height maybe some muscle. not really threatening that much....

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Somebody's got ta die
If I go, you got ta go
Somebody's gotta die
Let the gunshots blow
Somebody's got to die
Nobody got ta know
That I killed yo %!* in the mist, kid

roll.gif

forreal bang out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder how the situation panned out with your mom dukes b/c if any man...aged 18-100. Fs with mom dukes they are liable to get there face caved in beyondrepair. under the age of 18 depends on their size, but they are liable to get hemmed up too. that said, you obviously don't want to do nothing to forsakeyour moms security, so play your cards right homie

Give them the lil Z treatment ask them do they want it in the hand or foot, then just give it to them in the face

ye bonifide. its nothin really that serious with my mom. i had a serious convo wit her and she told me to just allow it. i did but after this. i wanna settleboth of these incidents.

Thing that erks me the most is that they wait till i go inside..... i want them to try that %+## on me.

Back
Top Bottom