Friend almost got robbed at my builiding. What should i do?

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight.

Let it slide or bang out?

Bang out or let it slide?
never heard the term 'bang' to beat someones %$! before

just 'bang out'
it will b the doing of a typical t dot cat....

Doesn't sound like its worth it. Its a tricky thing when you have beef where you live..I say let it go.

^ that u a lil ayo... .. he said it not me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Doesn't sound like its worth it. Its a tricky thing when you have beef where you live..I say let it go.
i co-sign what you said but...

when does his manhood kick in tho?

Originally Posted by arrjae

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight.

Let it slide or bang out?

Bang out or let it slide?
never heard the term 'bang' to beat someones %$! before

just 'bang out'
it will b the doing of a typical t dot cat....

What happened to "Team Bang Out"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So when you gone fill bruh up with that heat
roll.gif

never

youngin better take this L and keep it moving

its quite clear, his crew is a bunch of Frail bodies
laugh.gif

I would just tell the police, but I'm ^$^&&-made.

Just kidding, buy a gun if you can afford one. Defend yourself and your family.

Originally Posted by pilo1990

man i think you should stay home make yourself a sandwhich (peanutbutter and syrup trust me its good) and call it a night... In my opinion if you didnt already "bang out" with the big bro who got into it with your moms you not about much.. remember if you mess with the little bro, big bro will come after you... and I dont think thats what you want............................

basically.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by pilo1990

man i think you should stay home make yourself a sandwhich (peanutbutter and syrup trust me its good) and call it a night... In my opinion if you didnt already "bang out" with the big bro who got into it with your moms you not about much.. remember if you mess with the little bro, big bro will come after you... and I dont think thats what you want............................

basically.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at yall calling dude soft as a baby's as,

lowkey on everything i love, thats the last person you gonna disrespect in my face, is my moms.

i will lay a _ down for my moms...thats on everything

buy a shotgun and sit in front of your building with a rocking chair, waiting for these dudes. Ol School down south style.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. and seen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him. they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has also had altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff to this family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry about his older brother and boys stabbing me or some *%*# coming home.

oh now you know you totally gotta bang him bro

-Get your cuban friend Ramon to come along
-Get a bus
-Invite him in acting like you got some money for him
-Bang him
-Let Ramon bang him too
-Ask him to get out n get some napkins
-Speed off
-?????
-Profit $$

tape it

Forgot about jae - What? am i missing something.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hire some ninjas or some yardies to run these fools thru and while they gettin beat break in they crib and make pee and poo on they pillow...word

Just go to the dude and tell him that he disrespected you by going after your boy and you will not tolerate stuff like that. See how he reacts and take properactions if necessary, when he doesnt listen to the warning. Thats what I would do. No reason to start beef with someone who lives just next to you if you canavoid it just like that.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Somebody's got ta die
If I go, you got ta go
Somebody's gotta die
Let the gunshots blow
Somebody's got to die
Nobody got ta know
That I killed yo %!* in the mist, kid

roll.gif

forreal bang out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JUST WAIT.... You will catch him sleeping eventually.. just wait it out.. Get hooded up.. and give him a BUCK FIFTY. but let let him see you Or else its a wrapfor you lol

Back
Top Bottom