Friend almost got robbed at my builiding. What should i do?

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

lol im from Toronto.

and no my mom cant buy a gun. i can though....

Forgot about jae - What? am i missing something.
Toronto?
roll.gif
f4a1654a82c9dcab2828b5b79ddda52a823956db.gif
What's so funny about being from Toronto?

x2 I don't get it.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Aye on the real fam.... I would let them think that $%!@ was over for now. All the while plotting some major stuff. I aint telling you to shoot nobody but I am saying that you a young dude and they some young dudes... Mobb deep whenever possible to let them know y'all serious. Keep you a blade on you if you don't wanna tote that unit - and if it has to go down.....take care of you and yours fam.

I'm pretty sure they into girls, find you a lil jumpoff from another building and give her some small change to let him and his boys think it can go down. Catch em off guard.....mask up and beat and rob everybody. Might as well empty they pockets since they emptying too bro.
^ Best advice so far.. lil dude is testing you cause he sees you riding piggyback on a BMX
laugh.gif
... Its a part of growing up--put down the video games, start smashing morechicks and get your squad up with couple thorough homies.. Keep the OX on you... if you cant defend yourself I got Jamiacan homies from jane&finch that can"saart out di case"

So you want to do something to guy that tried to rob your boy, but you don't want to him retaliate....?

Ayo...this thread has a very questionable topic with some very questionable responses
roll.gif

I swear I see like 8 replies on each page of this thread saying "bang out" that *!#+ just sound funny as hell to me.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Ayo...this thread has a very questionable topic with some very questionable responses
roll.gif

I swear I see like 8 replies on each page of this thread saying "bang out" that *!#+ just sound funny as hell to me.
lol When the first person replied sayin that I bust out laughing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Kill him and his brother
pimp.gif
and piss on they grave
pimp.gif
word to tales of the hood
laugh.gif

aint you said in a thread that you was scared of that zombie too?
but DO WORK and BANG OUT..who cares yall live in the same building..u closerr to getting him

If you're going to get into it, just be smart about it !!! Remember, he lives exactly where you live, which is not a good look because it will be anever ending cycle. Nowadays, youngin's doesn't know how to take the L, they constantly feel the need to man up but what is funny is that theseyoungin's are never walking by themselves!!! So again, it's on you, but I think if you want to settle it, talk to the youngin'and his boys withyours and tell them how it is, and then you'll see how he reacts, hopefully little kid is not strapped and isn't trigger happy !!!

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. and seen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him. they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has also had altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff to this family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry about his older brother and boys stabbing me or some *%*# coming home.

oh now you know you totally gotta bang him bro

-Get your cuban friend Ramon to come along
-Get a bus
-Invite him in acting like you got some money for him
-Bang him
-Let Ramon bang him too
-Ask him to get out n get some napkins
-Speed off
-?????
-Profit $$

tape it

Back