Friend Leaving

Alright so check it out, i got this girl (friend) who is going to Mexico for the next two months this wednesday. The thing I was wondering though is... Whatshould I say before she leaves..because two months is pretty looong... I mean I'm not trying to get with her, well at least not now..
and I'm just trying to find the "perfect " thing to say..ya know?... trying to leave her with a nice impression of me before she leaves..yaknow?..
Any good suggestions???

If you aren't trying to get with her, then just give her a nice friendly "see you when you get back, be safe,etc."

If you want to get with her later, take her out the night before, dinner and all that @$%

smash before she leaves, that will leave an impression for sure.

but on a serious note. I go to mexico every summer also, and its od fun. Trust me when i say they wont be thinking about you when their over there..

my best advice is to just say you miss her. .and not think about her while shes out there.

yeah...taking her out to dinner the day before she leaves sounds like a good idea....
and i'll definatley miss her alot....but i'll try not to think of her....
but not thinking of her in two months is pretty hard....

be like "don't change, cuz you already perfect."
it's corny as %@%% but oh so romantic.
that's my i tell all ma future fiancees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drips510

yeah...taking her out to dinner the day before she leaves sounds like a good idea....
dinner do it

Originally Posted by Drips510

so basically this is the answer to your question

Originally Posted by timbo109

be like "don't change, cuz you already perfect."
it's corny as %@%% but oh so romantic.
that's my i tell all ma future fiancees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nice...

Back
Top Bottom