Friend trying to play games with me. His drunk Ex just hit me up. What Now?

3,649
17
Joined Mar 3, 2005
Quick and simple,

I lagged on my friend last week (was about 2 hours late), so he is trying to play games with me like not picking up my re-up for some white so I didn't have to drive 30 minutes out of my way and flaking on me at the gym when he told me yesterday he wanted to workout at 8 then I wait for him with my boy for like 15 minutes only to call him telling me "he forgot".

Its making me mad, his ex has been vibing me since she was with him and now shes drunk and wants to hang out. No question that if that happens I'm smashing.

I'm anxious to hear your insights.
 

put em up

Banned
3,979
11
Joined Apr 21, 2009
Sleeping with your homie ex? Shady!



Just shady, where's the loyality in today society?
 
3,649
17
Joined Mar 3, 2005
Originally Posted by Put em up

Sleeping with your homie ex? Shady!



Just shady, where's the loyality in today society?
With lack of respect comes loss of loyalty. Its a bell curve.
 

put em up

Banned
3,979
11
Joined Apr 21, 2009
That's one thing I've never understood, once my homie makes it official that womens his.


That chick auto has the little sister friendzone label. Thinking anything out of that is just shady. The fact that a "friend could do that to a friend" is crazy.


Guess im just cut from a different cloth.
 
11,859
6,496
Joined Dec 11, 2007
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Quick and simple,

so he is trying to play games with me like not picking up my re-up for some white so I didn't have to drive 30 minutes out of my way






yeah, for that u should smash her!!
 
3,649
17
Joined Mar 3, 2005
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Quick and simple,

so he is trying to play games with me like not picking up my re-up for some white so I didn't have to drive 30 minutes out of my way






yeah, for that u should smash her!!
It's really not that big of a process and I was swamped with work. All he had to do was walk from his store (high end retail), to another high end retail store which is about 500 feet away from his then walk with my friend to put her purse in his car during his break to give it to me 3 hours later. That simple.
 

put em up

Banned
3,979
11
Joined Apr 21, 2009
So now you gonna smash his ex bc of that?

Why not bring the problem to him, face to face like a man.


Not a snake and go behind his back and mess with his ex.
 
3,649
17
Joined Mar 3, 2005
Originally Posted by Put em up

So now you gonna smash his ex bc of that?

Why not bring the problem to him, face to face like a man.


Not a snake and go behind his back and mess with his ex.
When I called him from the gym I called him on it for when I flaked on him and basically everything that is wrote up there then profanity was exchanged and he hung up on me. That's total disrespect in my eyes.
 
2,478
12
Joined Jul 2, 2002
My boy smashed my ex. Friend of 9 years, ex of 2 (was dating her for 4)
Lost a lot of respect for him.

Is it worth it over a few petty things?
 
3,649
17
Joined Mar 3, 2005
Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

My boy smashed my ex. Friend of 9 years, ex of 2 (was dating her for 4)
Lost a lot of respect for him.

Is it worth it over a few petty things?
If anything I'm just going to keep it low just I know deep down that its like that. Plus I'm ego trippin' from problems with family right now, I'm just not facing a good time right now and need some ego ammo.
 
167
10
Joined Jun 12, 2006
so much other {()} out there, why complicate your life, his life, and her life... just keep it moving. maybe your friend is going thru some fam chit, and hasnt had time to tell you... stay classy son. dont do that
 
577
10
Joined Apr 6, 2008
i didnt think drug dealers had these kinda problems... you should do it though
 
1,035
10
Joined Feb 23, 2006
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

My boy smashed my ex. Friend of 9 years, ex of 2 (was dating her for 4)
Lost a lot of respect for him.

Is it worth it over a few petty things?
If anything I'm just going to keep it low just I know deep down that its like that. Plus I'm ego trippin' from problems with family right now, I'm just not facing a good time right now and need some ego ammo.

 come on now.. you acting like a female.
 
38,410
7,519
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Quick and simple,

I lagged on my friend last week (was about 2 hours late), so he is trying to play games with me like not picking up my re-up for some white so I didn't have to drive 30 minutes out of my way
Seriously my g? come on.
 
10,489
223
Joined May 2, 2001
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Put em up

Sleeping with your homie ex? Shady!



Just shady, where's the loyality in today society?
With lack of respect comes loss of loyalty. Its a bell curve.
but weren't you the one 2 hrs late to begin with?...


anyway..doesn't sound like much of a real friendship if you're both willing to act like jilted teenaged lovers over being late.

sounds like the "friendship" is
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now