Friend used my Paypal account and scammed people should I take him to court

I let him borrow it because he said he needed to move some kicks fast it reeks of a scam to me sad thing is his pops is a cop

I let him borrow it because he said he needed to move some kicks fast it reeks oaf a scam to me sad thing is his pops is a cop
Talk to his dad and tell em he got into your **** without your permission. That if he don't pay up you're gonna press charges.
Or tell dude that.

His dad will mollywhoop dude and make dude pay back cause he knows fraud ain't a joke. If yall ain't cool like that then tell dude that.

Last edited:
I can't even afford this man I might have to dropout a semester
mean.gif
 That L is coming soon.  

I know that feel.

I lent my "friend" and his girl like 1k for rent and some food.

They break up when they get their student grants/loans and she says her half is his problem now.

I still only got like $300 from him.

Chalk it up as a loss, and plot :evil:

small claims court. there are lots of articles and help online on how to file, etc..

post his IG...I wanna witness the come up

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to answer that question someone posted a while back on why he doesn't have a paypal account?

He's mocking you by flossing on instagram. Show up to his house and take everything he has. Tell him he isn't getting anything back until he gives you your money or you can sell his stuff.

He's mocking you by flossing on instagram. Show up to his house and take everything he has. Tell him he isn't getting anything back until he gives you your money or you can sell his stuff.
thats what i said. to tell his "friend" to put something up as collateral

i dont feel bad at all. you're posting on a board, your "friend's" dad is a cop, and you may drop out of school. even just the reason you gave for him to use your paypal. yeah, take the L or shut up and do something about it.

You sure your SN isnt NOMAD?

Back
Top Bottom