Friends and Family Sale at NT Sea. 30% off

Just got a card. Heading around 2:30-3ish today(12/1). Willing to pass around the card.

can you scan it for us and post on NT?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I would but I am going out the door right now. And on the card it said no duplicates accepted. Just call me and Ill meet you there if you'd like 2068417033

^ damn this dude is way cool for willing to share. props to you man. too bad i'm probably not gonna make it to downtown around 3 today. yeah the actual card is needed to get the discount, so there's no use in scanning it.

when does the sale end? i'd assume it's the whole weekend so ends sunday? and the 30% off include outlets right?

i am probably going to the seattle premium outlet tomorrow so let me know if i can grab the card from you later today after you have used it. (i hope you live close by :D
happy.gif
) if it works out i can call you tomorrow to let you know what's at the outlet and help you pick up some stuff. :b
tongue.gif
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

oh man i didn't check this before i headed out. i was out @ nordstroms and blackbird's downtown, i could probably have hit you up...i guess i'm saving your number on my phone now and calling you in advance if i'm heading downtown again. :b
tongue.gif

post about it when you're going downtown again!

thanks for sharing!!! :smile:
smile.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Ill probably be hitting up downtown tomorrow again for sure. My girlfriend works at J.crew at Pac. Place. Just give me a call tomorrow, and see where I am .

Oh man, I was out there till around 2:30, didn't even check this out.

I'll prob. be out there too, but I'm heading up to Goods real quick to cop a couple shirts.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

I think my girl has break from 5-6PM tomorrow so you guys decide whether to meet at NT before or after.

i just checked out NT...nothing i really wanted. everything's become so skittle-like with a million colors...thanks a lot though for the offer!

BigBen206 did the same for me @ niketown but all the lebron 4's were sold out. Went to the marysville factory outlet on Friday night and copped for me and my lady the sunset V's (FSR up to sz 13) for $56 and she got the silver AM97 for $35 (FSR for youth).....too bad the F&F wasn't 40% off like last year though.
has anyone seen magsXL?

^Did Marysville have anything decent in the men's section? Huaraches? Air Maxes? LeBrons? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom