Friends of your Girlfriend going out of THEIR way to catch YOU slipping..unappreciation

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You cheated on your girlfriend, her friends saw and took pictures, I don't see how they went out of their way to "catch" you.

Her friend saw me go downstairs, proactively followed, and thought to bring a camera along to get evidence. And you don't see how they went out of their way?

I realize that cheating is bad, and I definitely didn't mean for it to happen, but how can you *not* see that?

Go learn how to cook.

Why can't it just be that they wanted to go downstairs and just happen to have a camera since it was a party. You shouldn't be mad at them, be mad at yourself.

And who said I don't know how to cook? LOL What a random thing to say.
Because they hadn't been dancing, and my girlfriend told me that they took pictures to show her.
ohwell.gif
and im not mad at them for watching out for their friend, thats cool. im mad at the fact that they premeditated that. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire thing was a set up. her friends hate me.
roll.gif

@sofreakinwavy
I honestly don't remember. But her friends say I did, so I must of.
eyes.gif

Yes, her friends probably planted the chick on the washing machine to make out with you too. It's all just one HUGE conspiracy against OP.

Son what's the point of havin "boys" if these cats can't protect you from certain paparazzi??? You set yaself up if you ain't even let fam kno that ol' girl friends was in da buildin! It's called "playa proofin" like Denzel said "the game is chess! Not checkers!!!" you prolly coulda got all ya friends topped off wit Gargoyles like that in the room! Then you woulda had free reign to do whatever. Let that be a lesson kermy!!!

Back
Top Bottom