Friends of your Girlfriend going out of THEIR way to catch YOU slipping..unappreciation

Last night I wasn't going to go out on account of a game that I played in earlier today. (We got our *+! whooped too, which made today even better.)

Anyways, I had to help a multicultural student club with their open mic event last night. It was cool, I had fun, the people weren't horrible, it was all good. Then my boys tell me about some party I should go to, I say why not, and we head on over. As soon as I get in the place, I see another friend who is wasted. He basically forces me to drink a margarita with him. I do that, he pours another, I sip it slow, and eventually finish it. Then we hit the dance floor.

After dancing for a little bit, a friend of my girlfriend's comes through (lets call her M). I meet her, she takes pictures, everythings cool. I continue to dance, she just does her own thing. Then the house owner tells everyone to go downstairs to dance since the music would obviously attract law enforcement. We do that, M and her posse stays upstairs.

I'm in the basement getting it in, and all of the sudden I see flashes. I'm like "whatever, its all good. People act like they ain't been to a party before." Then I blackout, wake up at a friends house, and proceed to get my butt whipped in the aforementioned game.

After the game, I head to my team's social/fundraiser. Everythings cool. Then I get a call from my girl like "Hey, can I come over?" I'm thinking 'Yeah buddy.
pimp.gif
.' I tell her where I'm at and that I'll be back soon. She had an appointment, we decide to connect later. When I get back to campus, she's not here, and I decide to play a game of 2k with one of my boys. As soon as I get back from killing him in his own +#$, my girl texts me like "You in your room? I'm coming now." Todays been an okay day, right?

NAH. She comes in and her eyes are already watering. So I'm like "oh shi-."

GF: "So, how'd you like that party? Was it fun? Did you have a good time?"
Me: "Yeah, from what I can remember I guess. I danced, clowned with my boys, it was cool."
GF: "Dancing? With who? Another girl? Have you been on facebook recently?"
Me: "Yeah, I was dancing with other girls. You never had a problem with it before?"
GF: "Well, I didn't know. But that's not even the main thing. A couple of friends told me you were making out with J (another girl, average looking) on top of a washing machine in the basement."
Me:
f4r2ih.gif

So I'm just like "uuhhh, I don't remember that." She goes on to say that two of her very close friends told her about the ordeal, and now she's worried that this has happened before at other parties, and that she "doesn't know what to do" with our relationship.

Then it clicked. Those flashes? Her girl getting a picture of me dancing with some random girl.
smh.gif

And of course, thread is useless without pics:

you missed it
nerd.gif

I believe one of her "close friends" is the one in the purple. Ole hairline on lean lookin *+! garden tool.

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FTR: I created and canceled my post 5 times before I could think of something to type about this entire thread without getting sniped.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So to take the safe route, all I can say is .... damn.
laugh.gif
[/color]

LOL at the sweat marks from where ur bookbag straps were haha.
But yeah those girls just want their friend (ur gf ) back so they can skank together like they used to do....

You cheated on your girlfriend, her friends saw and took pictures, I don't see how they went out of their way to "catch" you.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You cheated on your girlfriend, her friends saw and took pictures, I don't see how they went out of their way to "catch" you.

Her friend saw me go downstairs, proactively followed, and thought to bring a camera along to get evidence. And you don't see how they went out of their way?

I realize that cheating is bad, and I definitely didn't mean for it to happen, but how can you *not* see that?

Go learn how to cook.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

why u keep wearing backpacks to parties?

looking like a dork > walking around with a bottle in hand around campus.

edit:  also need a place to keep my flaming hots and capri sun.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Her friend saw me go downstairs, proactively followed, and thought to bring a camera along to get evidence. And you don't see how they went out of their way?

I realize that cheating is bad, and I definitely didn't mean for it to happen, but how can you *not* see that?

Go learn how to cook.

Why can't it just be that they wanted to go downstairs and just happen to have a camera since it was a party. You shouldn't be mad at them, be mad at yourself.

And who said I don't know how to cook? LOL What a random thing to say.

Back
Top Bottom