From Los Angeles to New York...

So I'm mostly sure that I'll be moving to New York for college and I need some advice. I've never been to the east coast, nonetheless any where in the US besides California. Any Advice would be appreciated (climate, things to be aware of, people...)

If a dude in a black pleather jacket tries to sell you a "gold" chain in the Footaction around 34th street, don't buy it.

We having a party every night in Albany PJ's come through when you in town bring lots of money and jewelry cause we might be shooting a video

The first time...
1977936008_ed70c0b225.jpg

=

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

take the D train to Fordham road and scream out "Reggaetone sucks" out loud when u get out the train station

they have cheap living at the luxury condos in east new york. They called the pink houses.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

take the D train to Fordham road and scream out "Reggaetone sucks" out loud when u get out the train station

Go to the Fordham Center Sunday morning and here the crazy rastafarian who thinks he's Alex Jones and 's lovechild
smh.gif
roll.gif

Get urself some timbs...never thought id rock them when I lived in LA. Couldn't live without them now. And don't try to act tough, it'll be cold as hell so gear up

Originally Posted by thejrob

Get urself some timbs...never thought id rock them when I lived in LA. Couldn't live without them now. And don't try to act tough, it'll be cold as hell so gear up

Thanks for the helpful tip.

Back
Top Bottom