From man to God

My inability to substantiate the words in harmonic duality in expressing the complete contradiction of my being lead me to ask God if I sat next to"it" upon it's throne would my feeble

existence comprehend a divine breath exhaling energy that same energy becoming atoms splitting into positives and negatives collapsing into atoms; atomsunifying birthing form and matter

as we perceive it to exist in our three dimensonal reality. God quickly frowned and he said God this reality doesn't exist without you consciously givingit form. God I am not seperate from
you in fact your inablity to recognize this has left your Consciousness fragmented but it is a necessary process in order for falling bodies to turn to light.So if you had a conversation with

God what would you ask?
tongue.gif

To keep it real. I couldn't ask that question. It would be out of my comprehension. Out of my wildest dreams.

The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are availablenow.

Why did you decide to make us if our life has no meaning compared to what is out there in the universe?

Back
Top Bottom