From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

I would suggest you fight him if you're sure its him. If you're confident you'll win have a friend record it and throw that thang on worldstar.

All of the women will be yours.

I would suggest you fight him if you're sure its him. If you're confident you'll win have a friend record it and throw that thang on worldstar.

All of the women will be yours.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.
Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.
THIS.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.
Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.
THIS.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Recently i made a thread about why im leaving my school (U of Hartford) for next semester, another influence on my decision was that i returned back to my dorm after one night at a friends room i had 5 pairs of kicks missing from my room, all jordan heat (cg 4s, 99 bred 4s, 99 fr 5s, wht infrared 6) and my volt griffey 1s. I immediately talked to a Public Safety officer who came to my room and took a report, then called the Hartford Police later that night and made a report. The next day after one of my finals me and my roomate went and searched my main suspects room with no luck. The next couple of days I figured id just take the L, after interrogating several friends/acquaintences if they did it/seen anything with no luck either. I had to go home friday after my finals were done, and today on FB i had a friend tell me he knows who took them because he saw this kid Chan who is my roomates friend that i no longer get along with wearing my kicks on 2 different days (cg 4s, and 99 5s) since ive been gone (left school earlier then most because exams were early). I have the Hartford police report number and was told to call back at 3 pm when the officer who took it down is on duty, and i was told to call my school's Public Safety office at 8 am. So now im just waiting until 8 AM so I can hopefully get this kids room searched for my kicks, hoping that this kid Chan didnt leave college yet. I also suspect my roomate is involved because I nearly always lock the door when I go out, and hes let Chan wear my cool greys before and constantly let his friends eat my food.
What are my options to get my sneakers back if he's already left school (and possibly press charges),

and will my schools Public Safety officers search his room regardless of if I give them the name of the witness to him wearing my kicks (witness wants to remain anonymous). What about Hartford Police, would they be able to search his room also. (the kid also is a frequent herb smoker) not sure if i should mention that when I call up as an incentive to search his spot?

cliffs:

ex-Bro from college steals my sneakers from my dorm

didnt realize it was him until after I returned home from finals and my boy saw him rockin some of my kix

Calling public safety at 8 AM today

Possibly the Hartford Police department later today also.

what would you do in this situation??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I will not say.

but i dont think i'd go with your option

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Recently i made a thread about why im leaving my school (U of Hartford) for next semester, another influence on my decision was that i returned back to my dorm after one night at a friends room i had 5 pairs of kicks missing from my room, all jordan heat (cg 4s, 99 bred 4s, 99 fr 5s, wht infrared 6) and my volt griffey 1s. I immediately talked to a Public Safety officer who came to my room and took a report, then called the Hartford Police later that night and made a report. The next day after one of my finals me and my roomate went and searched my main suspects room with no luck. The next couple of days I figured id just take the L, after interrogating several friends/acquaintences if they did it/seen anything with no luck either. I had to go home friday after my finals were done, and today on FB i had a friend tell me he knows who took them because he saw this kid Chan who is my roomates friend that i no longer get along with wearing my kicks on 2 different days (cg 4s, and 99 5s) since ive been gone (left school earlier then most because exams were early). I have the Hartford police report number and was told to call back at 3 pm when the officer who took it down is on duty, and i was told to call my school's Public Safety office at 8 am. So now im just waiting until 8 AM so I can hopefully get this kids room searched for my kicks, hoping that this kid Chan didnt leave college yet. I also suspect my roomate is involved because I nearly always lock the door when I go out, and hes let Chan wear my cool greys before and constantly let his friends eat my food.
What are my options to get my sneakers back if he's already left school (and possibly press charges),

and will my schools Public Safety officers search his room regardless of if I give them the name of the witness to him wearing my kicks (witness wants to remain anonymous). What about Hartford Police, would they be able to search his room also. (the kid also is a frequent herb smoker) not sure if i should mention that when I call up as an incentive to search his spot?

cliffs:

ex-Bro from college steals my sneakers from my dorm

didnt realize it was him until after I returned home from finals and my boy saw him rockin some of my kix

Calling public safety at 8 AM today

Possibly the Hartford Police department later today also.

what would you do in this situation??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I will not say.

but i dont think i'd go with your option

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
lulz
roll.gif

OP your first mistake was not taking care of the situation when you first noticed that something was wrong.

then, you logged in to NT, made a thread asking what to do?

30t6p3b.gif

OP your first mistake was not taking care of the situation when you first noticed that something was wrong.

then, you logged in to NT, made a thread asking what to do?

30t6p3b.gif

*wonders how much dough he could pull in starting an NT bounty hunting business??

*wonders how much dough he could pull in starting an NT bounty hunting business??

Dude's name is Chan.....why haven't you handled this yourself already???And on a serious note, there's next to nothing that can be done. Unless you either can get a straight confession, or catch him in the act, the police will do nothing. Chances are, your sneakers have no identifying marks (no, yellowing or chipping do not count, they have to be an actual identifying mark-initials, dob, something written or scribed into them), then they have no way of proving said items are yours. Even if they DO, best you're gonna hope for is possession of stolen property. Chalk that one up.

I'm sorry about your situation OP, it is very unfortunate.

You know what sucks though? It seems like whenever one is on the opposite end of a crime(albeit a significant but not egregious crime depending on your terms), finding the culprit is a pressing task. No one seems as interested in helping you and the effort mostly comes from the victim. On the flip side, if said victim is to commit a crime or do something bad, they instantly get discovered. I guess it's a matter of luck, but it's like the passion for finding justice suddenly intensifies when roles are reversed.

Don't know if that made sense, just some random thoughts that came up as a result of this thread. Hope you find out who did it and you get your stuff back.

I'm sorry about your situation OP, it is very unfortunate.

You know what sucks though? It seems like whenever one is on the opposite end of a crime(albeit a significant but not egregious crime depending on your terms), finding the culprit is a pressing task. No one seems as interested in helping you and the effort mostly comes from the victim. On the flip side, if said victim is to commit a crime or do something bad, they instantly get discovered. I guess it's a matter of luck, but it's like the passion for finding justice suddenly intensifies when roles are reversed.

Don't know if that made sense, just some random thoughts that came up as a result of this thread. Hope you find out who did it and you get your stuff back.

Dude's name is Chan.....why haven't you handled this yourself already???And on a serious note, there's next to nothing that can be done. Unless you either can get a straight confession, or catch him in the act, the police will do nothing. Chances are, your sneakers have no identifying marks (no, yellowing or chipping do not count, they have to be an actual identifying mark-initials, dob, something written or scribed into them), then they have no way of proving said items are yours. Even if they DO, best you're gonna hope for is possession of stolen property. Chalk that one up.

if you know who took them. you should:

-log off
-get his +##

otherwise you're terry cloth...that means you're very soft

if you know who took them. you should:

-log off
-get his +##

otherwise you're terry cloth...that means you're very soft

bro change your avatar while your at it.....i doubt the chef approves of this sort of behavior.

Back
Top Bottom