From the horse's mouth that money doesn't bring happiness

Money is just a stress reliever.

is it?

it's not like everybody with money was born into it.

a lot of folks had to earn their wealth the ol' fashioned way, and they're now responsible for an entire company and all its employees.

IDK, I'd be stressed AF if I was an owner of a Fortune 500 company.

:x

Only downside of being rich from my brokeboy's point of view is that once you got all that money, life is kinda idk boring? Life is all about the grind in a sense; Once you have the opportunity to have it all, what else is there to do?

Last edited:
Anybody telling you money can't make you happy doesn't have enough or is trying to convince the poor not to pursue it.

On the other hand, if you a miserable **** up you gonna be a miserable **** up. All the money in the world won't change that........ but it might help :lol:

Thanks for the isolated incident op.

Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ******** this site tries to sell you, including this weak *** thread

Only downside of being rich from my brokeboy's point of view is that once you got all that money, life is kinda idk boring? Life is all about the grind in a sense; Once you have the opportunity to have it all, what else is there to do?

If life is about grind why dont you keep grinding :lol:

Wall street aint retiring after their first couple million dollar paycheck. Most of them dont even retire billions of dollars in (if they make it to that amount).

Last edited:
You ****** should ask David and Charles Koch or the Waltons if they think money makes you happier.

But I'll answer that, the only thing you ever see about them on the news is bad. Everybody hates them and they aint phased. Despite being amonst the richest in the world, their only purpose is to make more money

Money doesnt buy you happiness, it IS happiness.

You ****** should ask David and Charles Koch or the Waltons if they think money makes you happier.

But I'll answer that, the only thing you ever see about them on the news is bad. Everybody hates them and they aint phased. Despite being amonst the richest in the world, their only purpose is to make more money

Money doesnt buy you happiness, it IS happiness.

how do you know? Because you see them smiling on tv? lol

The responsibility that comes with that kind of wealth is unimaginable as well as the constant fear of losing it and the sycophantic behavior from everyone around you. Suicide are not uncommon either:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123125518158857415

http://www.businesspundit.com/10-millionaire-businessmen-who-committed-suicide/

tl;dr: you don't know wtf u tombout

^I explained how I know in the post you quoted.

Cool a few guys committed suicide? Wish I gave a ****.

"The responsibility that comes with that kind of wealth is unimaginable" :rofl:

go away

Last edited:

Interesting... I've always believed that no matter where you are in life - poor people have poor people problems and rich people have rich people problems. 

However someone once told me "Money doesn't buy happiness, but it can buy you a jetski... have you ever seen anyone not happy on a jetski" lol
my favorite is "whoever said money doesnt buy happiness didnt know where to shop"

Back
Top Bottom