Fruit Roll Ups is a useless snack.

danny tanner

Banned
I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

I agree. They are really tasty, but I go through three, or four at a time. My roommates and I will get through a box of 48 in half a week.
frown.gif

rolls of sugar that kids can eat and play with,

i dont know if its still out but when i was a kid, they had this layer of similar stuff that kids could poke shapes out of, what was this stuff called?

Danny Tanner wrote:
I just had a fruit roll up. Whats the point of these things? It definitely didn't satisfy my hunger
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

To lure unsuspecting kids into your van. You should know this you are in fact danny tanner

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Danny Tanner wrote:
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

To lure unsuspecting kids into your van. You should know this you are in fact danny tanner
tired.gif
Are you trying to be funny?

laugh.gif
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner wrote:
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

tired.gif

No. I am serious

I'll bet having to pick the residue out of your gumline with your index finger wasn't any better.

SpeakUp23 wrote:
laugh.gif
@you thinking its supposed to suppress your hunger. Its candy, its just something sweet for you to eat and enjoy

Yup, its just a snack...not meant to satisfy your hunger means.

waddup buddy, you back!

they are so damn tasty, but so expensive cuz i usually finish a whole box in one sitting
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OP, how old are you? if you are > 10 then that is why you are not feeling the fruit roll up. try some ceviche or other food items that aren't made forsugarlovingcartoonwatchingmonsters

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner wrote:
smh.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

tired.gif

No. I am serious

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom