frying bacon with your shirt off. vol: THUG LIFE vol: save money

That $!%* burns like hell! In an attempt to save money, eat better and stay at home ive been the main cook in the household do to my girl being a nurse and woking 13 hour shifts. I've made philly chicken qnd cheese, chickeb ceasar salad, baked sweet potato fries, whole weat hamberger helper ( sub turkey meat) and some other favorites. Post some quick easy meals that will save you dough and help you shed a few pounds so you keep that wallet fat!

laugh.gif
at the thread title

For some reason after reading thread title I pictured OP as someone outside burning up in the sun trying to fry bacon on his skin cause it was so hot out????? No idea but that is what I got from it.

Griilled cheese sammich with grilled apple slices and bacon (or meat of choice)

grilled apricots and pineapples, add honey and greek yogurt if wanted

porkchops with sliced red onions, crumpled blue cheese, pine nuts or granola, with tbsp of balsamic vinegar

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

Griilled cheese sammich with grilled apple slices and bacon (or meat of choice)

grilled apricots and pineapples, add honey and greek yogurt if wanted

porkchops with sliced red onions, crumpled blue cheese, pine nuts or granola, with tbsp of balsamic vinegar

Will try! Appreciate it And i know bacon isnt healthy at all,. Baby steps, first time ive eaten bacon in months though.

......hell nawl. sounds like something Tubesteak would say on the super rumble mixxshow.

- on some: "Oh? oh you tough +*+%$? you be frying bacon wit' ya shirt off +*+%$?"

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Its not about who wears the pants,you can grow up a bit and do things for someone you love .
I am grown, relax. Catching feelings 
30t6p3b.gif

did she tell you there better be a cold beer waiting for her when she gets home from work too?

i thought op frys bacon with his shirt off so the grease doesnt fly off the pan and ruin his shirt

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Its not about who wears the pants,you can grow up a bit and do things for someone you love .
I am grown, relax. Catching feelings 
30t6p3b.gif
Haha never that, you just never know what character you will run into on niketalk, ya know?

he abt dat life, gettin shot at by bacon and cookin up on the stove, and stackin $ in the process
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif

This thread is too random. So you're frying bacon with your shirt off to lose weight?

lol the bacon sauna is the new wave, GRAB YOUR SURF BOARD BRAH

Back
Top Bottom