FSR AF1 WHT/WHT @ Niketown Beverly Hills

Yo kids I went to NT yesterday and found out they got a one time hit replenishment of white on whites TW. The run is only 8-14 but hey usually we have to wait until the new year to get more whites. Me and my boy copped most of the size 12's. We went to a couple other spots and see if they got shipments too but they all were out. P[/b]

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

back when i didnt collect mad kix i would be amped bout feb cuz white/whites were comin out... i was swolle that around fall u couldnt cop but now im jus like blah when i see em

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i'm in VA.... They are not plentiful around here... not at this moment anyway...

White/Whites are still my favorite shoe to wear... Nothing beats a fresh pair!

Although I live nowhere near there, thanks for the heads up. Don't listen to the negative comments.
The Golden Era of Life.....

thanks for the info, even though i dont live in California, but i guess it was the thought that counted.

the only places in GA you can get wht/wht's are flea markets...haha.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

I havent bought a pair of white af 1 in 5 years wow cant belive ppl still buy them like that
TEAM BLACKBERRY

the stylish
way to get things done

tough crowd....lol

but, yeah, good lookin out for the uptown fans.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

the best air force to release this year for the 25 year anniversary air forces
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
, Nike pulled all the White on Whites from every retailer. If a retailer still has them, they are on their final supply. Only a few NT's will be getting them for the Holiday season (SF & LA). Plus, they hiked up the price, :smh:
smh.gif

I need a new pair, but no discount, so I'll pass.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

people still buy those? no thanks. ill just wear my white/white dunk lows every now and then.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

lol... qs? lol
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Back
Top Bottom