FSU VS V-Tech 2000 Sugar bowl is on Classic

Its on ESPN Classic right now. The good ol days for FSU :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. and Vick taken Vtech all the way to the title game and FSU had some talent on that field that night

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

:smh:
smh.gif
Im at work

Peter Warrick
Ron Dugans
Chris Weinke
Tay Cody - My favorite nole of all time
Tommy Polley
Travis Minor
Atrews Bell
Snoop Minnis
Chris Hope
Talmon Gardner
Jamal Reynolds
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

PDubya in the house. Just took the ball to the house.

He is the reason why I started to watch College Football. Son was SO Nasty.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Wish I got ESPN classic in the dorms. :lol:
laugh.gif

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

damn i forgot Vtech had a lead going into the 4th

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
what happened to snoop i always thought he was gonna tear it up in the NFL
:\
ohwell.gif
You're being serious?

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

He was killin people in college probably one of the best WR in the country his senior year

Quote:
what happened to snoop i always thought he was gonna tear it up in the NFL
:wow:
eek.gif
game. That dude P-Dub was on a mission to get that championship.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Snoop wasnt fast and was rail skinny. he was a 3rd round pick, you're prolly one of the few people who thought he would "kill" in the NFL.

^No the game wasnt close, after the Rooster threw the Pick 6 to goodrich and Peerless went Deep twice. FSU scored late to cut into the lead.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
I still believe to this day that FSU would have beaten OU and Josh Huipel in the Orange Bowl in '01 if the dummy wouldn't have gotten suspended.

And I forget but can anybody tell me if the '99 game against Tennessee was as close as the score says because I don't really remember them being in that game. Where is Tee Martin at these days?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- We really missed snoop that game....

Quote:
^No the game wasnt close, after the Rooster threw the Pick 6 to goodric :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

smh.gif
smh.gif

I remember crying over this game. :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
Though he led us to a win against UF that year
laugh.gif

Pete took a WR in for 6 and saved Outzen on another horrible throw that the UF DB tipped and Pete grabbed it and scored.

Quote:
Hogwash, that was all Pete. :lol:
laugh.gif

Pete took a WR in for 6 and saved Outzen on another horrible throw that the UF DB tipped and Pete grabbed it and scored.

Yeah, thats true Gunna but still....He was the QB at the helm....so technically he did lead us to the victory.....

laugh.gif

I guess you could say we won in spite of the Rooster.....

Dude, have you heard about the PW highlight tape that is supposedly kept under wraps and is only shown to recruits???

If its true I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!

I'll pay for that @#%$ too....Petey was TOO NASTY in college... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Ive seen it. :D
happy.gif

I officially hate you and hope that you trip and fall......But don't get hurt or anything like that...Just be really really embarassed

You've seen it forreal????

Rate it on a scale of 1-10...Im guessing it's about a 12

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Yea bruh, I was invited and went tto FSU football camp twice in high school :wink:
wink.gif

man i would love to see that tape. I know its is straight crack. But i have this game on tape, i remember moms making me go to bed in the middle of the third. FSU needs to get back to the glory days i grew up on.

GO NOLES
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

why the hell would a highlight tape be kept under wraps?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Yea bruh, I was invited and went tto FSU football camp twice in high school :wink:
wink.gif

Thats whats good man.....Did you get an offer from them??? Or did you just get invited down there???

Quote:
why the hell would a highlight tape be kept under wraps?

Im sure a lot of schools have this....Allows recruits and such to see things that they may not have seen had they not have visited that school....Gotta make your recruits feel special...

Quote:
FSU needs to get back to the glory days i grew up on.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom