"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

Finally caught up.

-At first didn't care much for Jimmy but slowly turned out alright
-Still find Joey repugnant
-Kimmy and DJ are co-MVPs
-Steve's girl :smokin
-Max is that dude
-Fernando grew on me. Fits right into the family IMO
-Rebecca aging like wine
-"Mike here" ...RIP
-Seeing Gia, Stacey, Duane 'whatever', Kathy Santoni, Viper and Nelson (not the original actor) were nostalgic and :nthat:
-"It's always open"
-I'm on Team Steve.

The not-so-subtle call-out for Michelle cameo :lol:

Looking forward to S3.

Do you guys think kids are watching fuller house like kids (us 30+ year olds now) watched full house?

How young is this younger brother? Parents could have had him late in life depending on his age.
Didn't this just come out this year? I'm shocked it already has another season.
This might be all I need to watch,
nthat.gif
younger brother is about the same age as stephanie.  

Haven't even finished season 1 and saw Season 2 up :x can't believe they went ahead with a season 2 and still can't get the Olsen twins. John Stamos is clearly strapped for cash...

Looking forward to seeing more of Jodie Sweetin chest :evil: :nthat: :evil:

And Gia cameo?!

Haven't even finished season 1 and saw Season 2 up :x can't believe they went ahead with a season 2 and still can't get the Olsen twins. John Stamos is clearly strapped for cash...

Looking forward to seeing more of Jodie Sweetin chest :evil: :nthat: :evil:

And Gia cameo?!

You can't believe the rich and comfortable on their own Olsen twins who are also dating/married to rich dudes don't see the need to be a part of this?

You can't believe the rich and comfortable on their own Olsen twins who are also dating/married to rich dudes don't see the need to be a part of this?

On the show that made them house hold names and started their billion dollar empire and could potentially amass them more money for reinvigorating their brand and introducing them to a new generation that didn't grow up off of TGIFriday nights? No, I can't believe it...

Nike's, Nintendo, and Cinnamon Toast crunch I still enjoy...none of which led me to being a billionaire mind you

What brand would it be reinvigorating? They're not interested in entertainment anymore so they probably don't care if people remember them as actresses. They push high-fashion items that the average stay-at-home mom will never buy so need to reach the mass audience.

Back
Top Bottom