Fun Fact: Sagging your pants is a way of life....well, according to Tron (vid)

I sag my jeans sometimes buts its cuz Im built like joey crack.

Im not the type of person to care or judge other folks and spend a lot of time in the hood so im used to it.

But the other day I was at Frenchy's chicken in houston and they have picnic table style seating and this dude came in and sat on the top part of the table. He had on a wifebeater and his pants were saggin and his boxers were too. He was like 1 inch from having his bare +@* on the table. This old lady told him "excuse me, but you can see your butt". He said my fault and pilled them up.

That was the only time I felt a certain way about somebody sagging. There is a point where it is in bad taste.

I don't really sag that much...everyone in this video was OD-ing it to the point they walked funny...mine just kinda fall on the waist.

a lot of these dudes just like showing off their belts (especially if they're designer) and think that crap is cool.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

a lot of these dudes just like showing off their belts (especially if they're designer) and think that crap is cool.

YUP

They buy size 36 skinny jeans and sag em so you can see the gucci belt pokin out (extra points for a coin purse)
laugh.gif
tacky as @#$%

Seriously tho, its worse now than back in the 90's. Kids everywhere just sag their pants regularly below their butts to the point where the bottom of their boxers show. Whats crazy is that they have their belts tied tight so the sag stays in place! All over the city the look for the kids is pants sagging below their butt, some designer belt (lame), with the mlb fiteds with the big sticker still on it and the heavily bent brim..We used to do (and I still do) straight brims with the small reflective stickers under the grey brim with whatever pants sagged lightly just to stay comfortable and not so tight..I guess each generation just seeks to stand out or be different but these kids got to smarten up and see that theyre making themselves look like fools with this ridiculously low sag.... And they get VEX when you tell them about it too...I got a younger brother in HS and whenever he goes out me and my other brother used to clown on him till our mom came out and physically pulled his pants up..he'd get emotional but I cant have people with me out in public dressed like clowns... cant do it.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom