[| -- FUNK FLEX INT'L Car/Sneaker VIDEO & PICS -- |]

You better edit your post and remove the digits and just PM or email Q your number and email address
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I don't have enough, but if I round up a few of my friends I'm sure we could put together something.
TRUE B7UES​

Sorry to say but it will be only a Toronto event.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Also everyone that has emailed me I'll be getting back to you to ask questions.

Insta I'll confirm that for you, you were another person I wanted to enter.

Or you can contact my man Mike's email on the flyer because I would be forwarding any concerns to him.

wow insta i def want to see what youve got...
now how do i tickets or some way to get into this? where do i find this info thanks!
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

The Sneaker exhibit/battle is only one day (which makes sense) the Saturday.

Again you can email me q.moneybags@gmail.com or my man Mike whose email is on the flyer on the first page. A few people in the post I see mentioned they are interested so please email either one of us if you can.

Just an update my man Mike "The Exec" will be contacting everyone this week who contacted me about entering. For Toronto it will be a showcase only because of issues Flex's camp is having with the people that run the venue.

^ Oh, so there won't be a "formal" shoe competition any more?
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

No because the people running the venue doesn't like the idea of the event just going on for one day.

Back
Top Bottom