Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

People been saying for years that Pac shot himself in the leg pulling his gun out during that scuffle. Still don't negate the fact that he was set up.

I'll just post this here too
He was set up by people he knew, yet he blamed his "friend"

He ain't blame Biggie. He's said in interviews that it was drug dealers in NY. He said in Against All Odds who it was, ain't mention Biggie one time in that song. He felt Big shoulda warned him. We don't know what's true and what's not all I do is listen and take in. I'm damn sure not believing no Flex. :lol:

And respect to Lil Cease but he also said Long Kiss Goodnight is about Pac and on that it sounds like Big is bragging about Pac's death. So what are we believing and not believing?

from what I remember (and I could be wrong) pac felt him (pac) and big were friends and he was mad big didn't warn him bout the set up

pac felt big knew bout it

this is purely off memory

where that boy Harlem at to spit these pac facts?

He ain't blame Biggie. He's said in interviews that it was drug dealers in NY. He said in Against All Odds who it was, ain't mention Biggie one time in that song. He felt Big shoulda warned him. We don't know what's true and what's not all I do is listen and take in. I'm damn sure not believing no Flex.
laugh.gif

And respect to Lil Cease but he also said Long Kiss Goodnight is about Pac and on that it sounds like Big is bragging about Pac's death. So what are we believing and not believing?
Out his own mouth he said BIG homie shot him, and said he knew about the shooting that night I would consider that blaming someone

He knew from jump BIG had nothin to do with it, he was just in too deep at that point 

@All Ready , That's exactly what it was, Big didn't help himself by going to LA so soon after Pac was killed and to make things a lot worse he dropped a freestyle with the long kiss goodnight verse on the radio which obviously rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

Last edited:
He ain't blame Biggie. He's said in interviews that it was drug dealers in NY. He said in Against All Odds who it was, ain't mention Biggie one time in that song. He felt Big shoulda warned him. We don't know what's true and what's not all I do is listen and take in. I'm damn sure not believing no Flex. :lol:

Out his own mouth he said BIG homie shot him, and said he knew about the shooting that night I would consider that blaming someone

And he also said the stuff I just typed so what's your point? He never said Big was the one who had him robbed. He said Haitian Jack and Henchmen did and Big and Pufft knew cuz they were connected to them and ain't warn him.

@All Ready , That's exactly what it was, Big didn't help himself by going to LA so soon after Pac was killed and to make things a lot worse he dropped a freestyle with the long kiss goodnight verse on the radio which obviously rubbed a lot of people the wrong way
Why wouldn't he go to LA?

The man had a album droppin and awards to attend he suppose to stop his career cause Pac wanted to beat up crips?

People always quick to question Pac's "G status" like Biggie was so gangster. Dude's own Mother said he really never had to struggle like that. DMX also said something about Biggie being a clown in real life.

Wtbs, both of the brothers were talented and just got caught up in some dumb, avoidable crap. Let them both rest in peace.

And he also said the stuff I just typed so what's your point? He never said Big was the one who had him robbed. He said Haitian Jack and Henchmen did and Big and Pufft knew cuz they were connected to them and ain't warn him.
He mentioned them 2 years later on a cd that dropped after he passed, while he was alive he said none of this

BIG knew he was klown, pulled a gun on him and everything just to "sell records"

The man had a album droppin and awards to attend he suppose to stop his career cause Pac wanted to beat up crips?

What you mean "why wouldn't he go to LA?" ??

Cuz n****s wanted him dead. Tension was still high. Even when both of 'em was alive they had to move around with bullet proof vests and extra security. You from LA, you think it was smart for him to LA 6 months after Pac died?

Going to LA that soon cost him his life **** are you talking about my guy lol

He mentioned them 2 years later on a cd that dropped after he passed, while he was alive he said none of this

BIG knew he was klown, pulled a gun on him and everything just to "sell records"

He said it in the interview with Sway. C'mon man you the westcoast historian.

What you mean "why wouldn't he go to LA?" ??

Cuz n****s wanted him dead. Tension was still high. Even when both of 'em was alive they had to move around with bullet proof vests and extra security. You from LA, you think it was smart for him to LA 6 months after Pac died?
Man dudes from LA/CPT knew who hit Pac up literally 30 mins after it happen 

BIG is gone simply because of Marion Knight 

Going to LA that soon cost him his life **** are you talking about my guy lol
if that was the case he would have got smoked 1st thing off the plane, he went to the beverly center damn near everyday that week

Suge told his bf to smoke puff that night, puff truck was too far ahead so he got the next best thing 

This thread and Flex is hoeness.  Pac shot himself while trying to pull the pistol out.  He gets shot during the robbery by the robbers.  Pac feels BIG and Puffy knew what was going to happen and Pac felt they should have warned him.  The 'eastcoast/westcoast' beef starts when Suge bails Pac out and he signs to Death Row.  Full on attack mode for Pac.  The reason Pac was hanging around MOB Pirus is because of the association Suge had.  You can't really be around that and not be influenced.  I don't think I ever saw Pac throw up a B or say he was a blood.  He used MOB and flipped it as 'Money Over B*tches'.  Obviously, the undertone is there but I don't remember Pac start trying to claim blood.  Pac gets shot at after jumping a crip who tried to snatch a Death Row chain from a member of MOB.  Biggie got caught up but Biggie never should have been in LA so relaxed after all of this stuff just happened.  Especially, after E-40 and Co had checked BIG after he dissed them.  I can't help but wonder if this isn't part of the promotion run for the new Pac movie that's releasing in June.  

^^^

that's what I'm saying

boys tryna rewrite history like pac don't have hours of interviews

Suge owed Pac Royalties and Wasn't trying to give them to Pac so Pac was planning on leaving Death Row. Suge supposedly planted the seeds after the Tyson fight mentioning that Orlando Anderson stole a death row chain and got Pac engaged in the brawl so that when his hit boys got em later on, it looked like a connection. Suge then needed Bad Boys cash cow knocked off so everything could look intertwined, which it did because Suge orchestrated both of their deaths.

Suge owed Pac Royalties and Wasn't trying to give them to Pac so Pac was planning on leaving Death Row. Suge supposedly planted the seeds after the Tyson fight mentioning that Orlando Anderson stole a death row chain and got Pac engaged in the brawl so that when his hit boys got em later on, it looked like a connection. Suge then needed Bad Boys cash cow knocked off so everything could look intertwined, which it did because Suge orchestrated both of their deaths.
Pac owed Suge millions bro, he was never gon see a penny of AEOM

mean.gif

Pac owed Suge millions bro, he was never gon see a penny of AEOM
That was the rumor.  Pac was going to start Euthanasia (?) Records but was also linked to a Death Row East.  In reality, at least for Pac, it was never East vs. West.  The media dubbed it that.  Pac was still cool with Eastcoast rappers which was evident by the never-released One Nation project.  One thing a lot of people forget is that Pac still was facing jail time.  He wasn't just going to get bailed out and not have to go back in.  That's why he was such a work horse.  His work ethic is/was unmatched.  

That was the rumor.  Pac was going to start Euthanasia (?) Records but was also linked to a Death Row East.  In reality, at least for Pac, it was never East vs. West.  The media dubbed it that.  Pac was still cool with Eastcoast rappers which was evident by the never-released One Nation project.  One thing a lot of people forget is that Pac still was facing jail time.  He wasn't just going to get bailed out and not have to go back in.  That's why he was such a work horse.  His work ethic is/was unmatched.  
what was a rumor?

Him planning on leaving Death Row.  It wasn't widely known (from what I can remember) if he was going to leave Death Row or start a new imprint under Death Row.
Oh yea he wasn't leaving DR He still owed Suge albums

Back
Top Bottom