Funkmaster goes off in a rant dissing Drake, Jay-Z, Nas, DJ Envy & More

The radio is pretty big in prison.

It's the only source of new music.

you right though...never thought about this

them dudes probably were ready to run flex's fade that week he kept promising a meek diss and just kept playing 3 hours of fetty wap each time

Last edited:
I've seen Ns miss chow time to hear a 5 o'clock exclusive.
29woayh.jpg

"If you want to get hot come see me"

Ask meek how that's working out for him.

LOL I remember Flex was trying to do the same thing for Cam and them a while back... Dudes just wont learn.

WTF does Kay Slay do now and days.

Im not from NY so I can't speak on if flex breaks new artist..but judging by the drought NY hip hop has been in he's definitely doesn't seem to be pounding the pavement looking for any new breakout artists in New York..which is sad because he is one of the most known DJs in the country..but he just seem to be using it to boost his own celebrity at this point...bring in some new hungry cats that actually care about the music and not building their brand.

Does he push a kid like Dave East records on the radio everyday..do he give him a platform to come up to the radio station to talk about his projects? Host his mixtapes..These are things local area DJs should be doing for local artists.

Like dude said ATL DJs are breaking new artist ..I don't think it's a coincidence that's why ATL artists are getting signed.

Last edited:
LOL I remember Flex was trying to do the same thing for Cam and them a while back... Dudes just wont learn.

WTF does Kay Slay do now and days.

Kayslay got shows on Shade 45 & Late Nights every Thursday on HOT97, believe it or not he still releases mixtapes :lol:

bra does he ever play kiss track?

lol

feel sorry for yall dudes in NY who gotta hear this fool rant nonstop

Back
Top Bottom