FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have been seeing some up and down with my Gohan preorder. I got the pending charge on my card about a week and a half ago and then it went away a few days later. The order on GS still shows "Processing" but according to their site - "Occasionally canceled orders may incorrectly reflect as Processing".

...we'll see.

oh then its prob that then damn

i think that email is a blanket apology for the goku cancel. i logged into my gs account and the order still have gohan live

cowardly **** none the less

Ah checked my order history and it seems to be ok. Ugh, just not looking good at this point

My bad forgot to update you. Nah he showed up too late. 40 people were ahead of him and everyone picked up multiples. I don't get why HT allows people to buy 5 per person.... Actually wanted him to grab 2 extras for some of y'all.

They allow the 5 per person because they have 30k+ of the pop. Absolutely no reason at all to panic or pay over retail. Patience.

CD64E55B-96D9-4D72-8384-805C88B1FA9A.jpeg

They allow the 5 per person because they have 30k+ of the pop. Absolutely no reason at all to panic or pay over retail. Patience.
Oh I got mine lol just feel bad for the ones in the thread who couldn't cop.

So vegito gonna get a store restock..ht employees acting funny
They said it's restocking in store? HT twitter said online isn't restocking. 12k was loaded pretty sure only restocks will be couple hundred here and there where either bots or people who are on the computer at the right time will be able to catch it.

Oh I got mine lol just feel bad for the ones in the thread who couldn't cop.

They said it's restocking in store? HT twitter said online isn't restocking. 12k was loaded pretty sure only restocks will be couple hundred here and there where either bots or people who are on the computer at the right time will be able to catch it.

Mathematically there is DEFINITELY 20k+ of that pop. Anybody know of a pop that has 20K quantity that held any serious value, or even mediocre value?

Mathematically there is DEFINITELY 20k+ of that pop. Anybody know of a pop that has 20K quantity that held any serious value, or even mediocre value?
I'm just talking about online man. But as for value of pops, it really only goes up once it's vaulted with commons. Metallic SSB Vegeta was a common right?

Battle Deku and Aizawa are starting to show up in stores for restocks. Butt clenched. Need that battle deku.

I'm just talking about online man. But as for value of pops, it really only goes up once it's vaulted with commons. Metallic SSB Vegeta was a common right?
vegeta was 1 of 6 you could get in the gamestop mysteryboxes back in '16 i believe. his value started off pretty ok and only went up as time passed by.

Back
Top Bottom