FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Azula is up for preorder on GS....:lol::lol:
I ain't preordering online eff that. Seeing mad people on reddit getting ssj3 goku cancelled. Might go to the store later but I'm not sure if I wanna go too hard on Avatar pops because then I'll want all of them including Korra characters... If anything Sokka during the fire nation arc and Bolin is what I'll buy. Iroh if he has a shirtless jail pop I will def cop haha.

you need a beric chief? im selling mine for $20 shipped, box is mint but can double check later today.

No I dont need a damn Beric. When NYCC was happening, everyone in here was hyping the hell out of the Beric pop and saying it would be hard to get. People were stressin. So of course, I bought one with the intention of ooping it to someone in here who didnt get it.....and guess what happened? It wasnt hard to get and all of you jerks got one! So here I am stuck with a pop from a tv show I dont even like. :lol: Last time I do that.

But I appreciate the offer.

i ordered my goku and gohan together on same order.
gohan still says porcessing but the goku is cancelled with $0 due lol

Vegito just shipped. The worry is over. Hot topic use to be good, but I've either gotten canceled or site crashed and couldn't get a order in. Now lets hope it comes in one piece.

Set complete (as I want it to be lol)
20181214_215330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom