FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Supposedly
59AEEA6E-E14A-49B6-B2D7-7CCE40BBC0C9.jpeg

i know a chick that works there i wonder if she could grab one for me

i need all 3

Don’t understand why sneaker heads would go crazy for a generic MJ pop. There’s way better stuff to add to your Jordan shrine like Enterbay Michael Jordan figures

On another note, i finally jumped in the Fortnite blackhole. I’m sure they have enough skins to release over 100 Pops which is why I’m only buying the ones i find in the wild. This is the only game i play on a consistent basis.
2FC17EA3-FF43-4FE9-A4D5-41418D9BD2BC.jpeg

On another note, i finally jumped in the Fortnite blackhole. I’m sure they have enough skins to release over 100 Pops which is why I’m only buying the ones i find in the wild. This is the only game i play on a consistent basis.
2FC17EA3-FF43-4FE9-A4D5-41418D9BD2BC.jpeg
Add me if you’re down to run some squads :nerd:

PSN: xxRA1DER5

Dudes in here going nuts over cereal mascot pops then tryna throw shade at people going hard for MJ.

Yall something else.
I think the laughable part about this is that it’s available for preorder at retail prices and you got clowns waiting in lines to get one. It’ll be a different story with the target and fanatics ones but waiting for a common is the funny part here.

saw the new Kakashi in person. didn't like it. the chidori just like glued on the top of his hand didn't sell it for me.

anyone at the serramonte footlocker? debating if i should drop by. i wanted to use my rewards on it.

Once the MJ figures are done, you guys can relax and have your hobby back. 98% of the people copping the Jordan pops only want it because it's Michael Jordan, the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom