FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Target exclusive:

eek.gif

Will be heading to my local Targets throughout the week to hunt for one.
Keep us updated!

I just found these a few days ago at my local Salvation Army thrift store for $3 each still sealed in og box

I picked up Spiderman (black suit) and The Punisher. The dude who got to the figures before me walked away with Thanos and Venom, oh well. They still had Doc Ock, Sabretooth, Red Skull, Vision, Iron Man and a few Indiana Jones characters.

Last edited:
Saw the Ninja Turtles van at Hot Topic the other day. Impulse purchase. :lol:

A lot closer to completing my Breaking Bad collection.

Last edited:
Is the unmasked Batman difficult to find? Checked the local Target and all I saw we're Walking Dead and Hulk.

Is the unmasked Batman difficult to find? Checked the local Target and all I saw we're Walking Dead and Hulk.
Man, went to at least 5 different Targets I'm the past week and I couldn't find it. :smh:

Never heard there was a following for these? What do you guys do with them?

Leave them in the box, leave them open or wait until the price hikes for them and then resell?

Never heard there was a following for these? What do you guys do with them?

Leave them in the box, leave them open or wait until the price hikes for them and then resell?

Decoration, kinda like around the living room and entertainment area. Displayed in box or not with cool shelving.

If anyone sees Colossus or Magneto anywhere, please post. I've seen November for that pack, but not sure if that's solid.

Back
Top Bottom