FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Been monitoring goofy for the last 3 days with the chrome extension monitor, seems to be functioning properly lol

Looks like Funko Shop swapped out those brown boxes where workers were stuffing the pops down and causing damages on the top
image.jpeg

The boxes are easy to take apart and pops should come mint now lol

Also got these today at Hot Topic
image.jpeg

Went by my Target today that said the horror pops were in stock on brickseek, but no luck

I think you can also get the chases from the online orders as well. The Hot Topics around me usually posts that they got chases on sale on their instagram. I got there around 15-20 minutes after they posted they got the Elviras in, and the Porg was definitely unexpected - a couple of us stayed behind deciding which other pops to get to qualify for the 3/$27 deal and suddenly the worker opened up a case of flocked porgs to find 3 chases. Pretty much the 3 of us copped it lol.

Think I've only seen one chase out in the wild, at Box Lunch the guy was stocking some Pops and saw me looking at the wall, had the Weaponized Rick Chase and offers it to me "you probably want this one". Eh I passed, already had the regular one and theres not much difference, let someone else find it on the shelf. But yea wish I could have had a chance to find frozen Jack or something but that will never happen.

Toy Tokyo send me an Invoice for the Gold Dragonzord POP! $40.00, was able to cop it.

Last edited:
My dragonzord arrived at HT today. Girl was like, you’re so lucky. Lol. Now I need Megazord. About to pay resell on eBay.

My dragonzord arrived at HT today. Girl was like, you’re so lucky. Lol. Now I need Megazord. About to pay resell on eBay.

Same here. Got the dragonzord but I need the megazord to complete the set. I'm mad I paid resell on green ranger got a good deal but got a damaged box. Might have to cop a regular green ranger just to get the box lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom