FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

2540E974-B1F2-495B-929A-A31D6CA6FDB5.jpeg 2B7F35E7-2281-4679-BCAA-F91CFCB0D20A.jpeg

Grabbed this at target. It’s cool to open right? Lol

I could never get this, people always stole the toy

thanks for the link! had to re-order items that were shared with HT just in case HT cancels my order :lol:

It was about 50 something shipped for both I think after conversion. Not terrible

0/2 with Targets this morning looking for the chase Pennywise and Jack. I know the street date is the 15th but I've seen them pop up on Reddit. Also my girlfriend's sister who works at Walgreens told me her manager buys up all the exclusives and hoards them. I knew it. That Walgreens never had anything

Do preorders count? See that MK Scorpion?
Literally Fire.

Now if HT would ship my MF two Dragons I be good for the week.

0/2 with Targets this morning looking for the chase Pennywise and Jack. I know the street date is the 15th but I've seen them pop up on Reddit. Also my girlfriend's sister who works at Walgreens told me her manager buys up all the exclusives and hoards them. I knew it. That Walgreens never had anything

Which targets did you hit up?.

****kkkkk i missed donald and goofy :frown:

I already sold my DZ and used that to pay for a set on ebay but still

When do these typically go online ?(pre order) Think of getting some for my little one. Hot topic? Funko etc.

Not trying to alarm anyone that hasn't gotten shipping confirmation from HT, but seems like a few people have gotten some pieces canceled from HT. Along with the delayed shipping process, comes cancellation. They're gonna get a earful if they cancel my order especially since the stuff I ordered restock multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom