FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

kinda pissed, not having tony the tiger, makes me not want the other cereal ads. but Fruit loops was def the goat back in the day. i want Toucan sam

kinda pissed, not having tony the tiger, makes me not want the other cereal ads. but Fruit loops was def the goat back in the day. i want Toucan sam

Still salty about Tony, but got Lucky already, definitely want Toucan, and hopefully the inevitable Cap'n

Fake news?!? If not then fuuuuuuuuuu

7D90C2D4-2010-4ED8-AFEA-A4A4349FCCAF.jpeg

Kinda funny how every exclusive aside from HT people be like " why is ____getting the exclusive" target has always been relatively easy I see people cooking all the time. Ugly Batman had everyone shook

Same thing in Houston. Only exclusive you see at Target are the ones no one wants.

Never ever had a problem with target stuff. I also have about 3 targets less than 15 mins from my house.

Target is easily the worst place to get exclusive. Never reach the store shelves in NYC
I have 3 targets within a 10 mile radius from me. When it comes to exclusives and the good ones, they don't put them on shelves - they just leave them by the electronics register and you have to ask for it.

I have 3 targets within a 10 mile radius from me. When it comes to exclusives and the good ones, they don't put them on shelves - they just leave them by the electronics register and you have to ask for it.

They're not there either. Ive tried everything except throw hands.

Only option is getting a heads up on a 3am drop or its a lost cause

It looks like they charge until they ship. My PayPal email read “money will not leave your account until Archonia processes your order.”

copped then... id be salty if this is not an exclusive... because if its GR that will drop everywhere i could of saved on shipping... then again im just happy i get it cuz i missed on the first release... it will complete my set since i have the dragonzord already

Last edited:
Yeah i think target scored the 10” contract cuz they’re the only ones. I believe that hulk buster may be fake but if not maaaaaaan.

Target is rough but brickseek is still your friend fam albeit I’d probably drive to one further out. Brickseek ain’t let me down yet.

They're not there either. Ive tried everything except throw hands.

Only option is getting a heads up on a 3am drop or its a lost cause
Nah I agree with you that Target is the worse with exclusives. And what makes it worse is they get one good stuff.

Out of 10 Target exclusives, I might cop 1 or 2. Brickseek will tell me they got it, but employees on that BS with the “can’t find it” excuse.

So it looks like all those Freddy statutes that were collected by Funko from TRU are being made for sale via Diamond select through comic shops. Retail $2400, shops price is $1560. If you have an in with a shop haggle if you can to get it for a better price

7A986074-5CA1-4E73-9587-AFBBA0DA202B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom